Chapter 225

Chapter 225 Black Iron Dwarf

The mithril ore vein of the Eastern continent was located in the south west. The size of the map was neither small or large, but was surrounded by level 50 monsters. With the current level of the players, they could only look on from afar. The area was also full of smoke spewing volcanoes, which caused the air to be scorching hot. If players were not well prepared then they would receive a "heat damage" status which would cause a continuous drop in health.

It was very easy to die before finding a supply camp.

The environment here was harsh and unforgiving with many high level Lesser Demons. This was enough to act as a deterrent for most players.

Ye Ci spent a long time in an attempt to activate the ore vein before finally heading to the nearby supply camp in search of clues. There would usually be a supply camps in a map that are far away from cities such as this. These camps could be set up by NPCs at any location of a map. Finding one depended on a player's luck when exploring a map. If one was lucky, they would be able to find one quickly. If one was unlucky, then they might have to explore almost the entire map before finding a supply camp.

Naturally, as a reincarnator, it was easier for Ye Ci to explore maps than other players. Once she entered the "Lesser Demons Sanctuary", she headed straight for the supply camp and opened up a transfer point before exploring the area around the mithril vein.

Unfortunately, even after a few days Ye Ci was unable to make any progress with the mithril vein. Finally, she gave up and returned to the supply camp to see if the NPCs there could provide any clues.

After returning to the supply camp, Ye Ci first had a long conversation with all the NPCs, but depressingly, none of them even mentioned the mithril vein. She did, however, received a number of quests. Although she was anxious to locate the mithril vein, Ye Ci knew that it definitely was not easy for Golden Age to locate the vein in her last life. There must be a way – she just had to find it. What she needed to do now was to take another look around in case she missed any clues.

Since she made up her mind to not give up until the mithril vein was found, Ye Ci decided to first complete the quests. With her current level at lvl60 and her top quality equipment, it was not hard for her to complete the lvl55 quests here, even the ones that require a 3-man party.

It usually did not take long for high leveled players to complete lower levelled quests, and Ye Ci was no exception. The quests that she accepted would have taken a level 55 player approximately a day or two to complete, but it only took Ye Ci three hours.

Receive quest, do quest, receive quest, do quest. That was the most commonly used method to gain levels. Although Ye Ci was currently at the level cap and was unable to receive any experience, she did receive a number of gold, prestige and other rewards. In the end, Ye Ci did not gain any clues from the NPCs, but if she sold the equipment she received as quest rewards, it would come to a nice sum.

"Oh elf, my friend, I am very thankful for everything you have done for me. My leg has been feeling much better after using the herbs you picked for me." Ye Ci had completed all but one of the quests received from the NPCs at this hidden village. The only one left was from a female dwarf named Jasmine.

The quests given by Jasmine were all very easy, from picking up rocks to digging up herbs to killing Lesser Demons, but the rewards were noticeably higher than the other NPCs. At first Ye Ci did not notice, but after a few rounds of quests, she discovered the unique existence of this NPC.

Such easy quests but such high rewards was definitely not an overlooked bug. There must be something more to this. As a reincarnator, Ye Ci was sensitive to these kinds of things. If she still could not pick up these clues even after reincarnating, then it would have been a complete waste of her reincarnation.