Chapter 301 & 302

Chapter 301 Reaction (5)

Bai Mo was in a horrible mood.

He would never admit to anyone else, but the source of his ire came from the very popular forum post.

Deep down, he knew that it was time for Little Ci to be dating someone, and he was actually supportive of the idea of her searching for a partner. They can get the approval of their parents, and see each other whenever they felt like it.

It was such a simple wish.

But there was a huge gap between a wish and reality. And on this day, Bai Mo had finally realized just how large the gap could be. He had a strong urge to beat Fleeting Time up the moment he saw the pictures.

It was a weird feeling. It was as if the most precious thing he had in the world. The loathing that he felt was something that could not be described with words.

Even when he knew that Little Ci would eventually have to get married and have a family of her own, he could not accept what he saw.

And he knew for a fact that Ye Nantian would share the same feeling as well.

Why! Why must I hand the precious jewel that I've been taking care of for so long to someone else just like that!

That bastard had not even made it past his assessment yet. He did not even have the chance to know the guy, but he was already hugging and kissing Little Ci. How dare he! That guy...

Bai Mo could not even find the right words to describe what he felt about Fleeting Time. But one thing certain, he did not like the man.

Fleeting Time was very good at the game, but what good would it do in real life? Wouldn't Little Ci suffer if the only thing he was good at was with games? Of course, Bai Mo could not deny that a full-time player could earn a lot of money, but he was displeased, and anything could be used as an excuse to fuel the flames of his anger.

Of course, Bai Mo knew that his view of Fleeting Time was overly biased, and he knew that he hadn't had the chance to get to know the man better. He's a player from the Western Continent. He has barely spent time with Ye Ci, not to mention meeting her in real life. What if she was tricked by him?

Our Little Ci is so such a pure and innocent child. She had been romantically involved in anyone before.

. .

She had never even held hands with a boy before! She was like a blank piece of paper, but her first time was defiled by that bastard!

Bai Mo was in a bad mood. He was in a really bad mood. His performance was a direct reflection of his mood as he directed his anger towards the monsters in the dungeon.

He did not make even a single mistake in the dungeon, as if he was a veteran of a hundred expeditions to this dungeon. His party members were impressed by his sudden surge of performance.

As he was still reeling with anger, he received a message from Aunt Orchid for the first time in forever. Of course, Aunt Orchid was the mother of Ye Ci and Bai Mo's aunt, Zuo Xiaolan.

"What are you doing, Little Mo?" due to her lack of understanding of the game's features, Zuo Xiaolan had barely sent any private message, and it was apparent that she did not know that she could check the location of her Friends through her friendlist.

"I'm in a dungeon right now."

"Oh, I see. You must be busy. I'll talk to you later than." Despite her late start and her lack of knowledge about parts of the game, Zuo Xiaolan had gotten used to the slangs and terms used in the game. She knew that Bai Mo was busy once she learnt that he was in a dungeon.