Chapter 315 & 316

Chapter 315 The Stream of Visitors

For some, 72 hours can be very long, and many things could be done with this amount of time. But Fleeting Time could not truly put the 72 hours to good use. His plan was to spend some quality time with Ye Ci during their sentence, but other than the first dozen of hours, the prison was bustling with activity like a market.

Members from Upwards Ho!, Genesis, and players who were close to the duo arrived in droves to pay them a visit. They were shocked to find the duo in the same cell, and once the shock had finally faded away, a glint of the desire to gossip could be seen in all their eyes.

There were no restrictions for the prison in Hero City. Players could enter the prison as long as they pay a single gold coin to the guards outside.

And because of that, even a large number of players who were not related to the duo ended up paying them a visit as well in search of gossiping materials.

The top tier players were like paper tigers in their cells. Some of the bolder players even began taunting the duo, but they received no response in return.

Gongzi You remained seated in a corner of the cell while Fleeting Time sat at the opposite corner. They were both facing the wall, and they were both doing very well in ignoring the players.

Of course, there were still moments when a player took it too far, and would in turn receive icy stares from Gongzi You or Fleeting Time. The threat was clear: You're dead as soon as we get out.

These players would immediately flee from their sight. No matter how harmless they were in their cell, both Fleeting Time and Gongzi You would not be imprisoned forever. And once the tigers were finally free to bare their fangs... The players knew that they would be in deep trouble.

Several special individuals decided to visit as well.

The first of them to visit was Spotless Autumn. As partners in the "crime" they did in the Northern Continent, Spotless Autumn was quick to visit to express his most sincere consolation to Gongzi You.

"Gongzi You, you need to get out of here quickly. Please don't slack off from serving out your sentence."

"Be careful Gongzi You. Keep yourself safe. Don't die!" Spotless Autumn was alarmed when he saw Fleeting Time in the same cell.

His presence was of course not welcomed by Fleeting Time, who stared silently at Spotless Autumn with a blank expression. Despite the lack of emotion displayed on his face, Autumn could still feel the icy daggers from Fleeting Time's gaze burying themselves right into his body.

But Spotless Autumn had always been a shameless person. He did not even pay any heed to the blatant hostility of Fleeting Time as he continued blabbering away at Ye Ci.

"Why do you want me out of jail so fast?" Ye Ci could no longer stand the constant annoyance.

"Aiya, don't you know that all the bounty hunters are coming after me now because my partner in crime is in prison? If you're free, you can share some of that aggro." Ye Ci felt the urge to take a swing at Spotless Autumn's smiling face.

The man finally left the prison and continued his life as a fugitive under the insistence of Ye Ci and the death glare of Fleeting Time.

The next visitor that they received was Ye Nantian.

But to Ye Ci's surprise, he was not with Zuo Xiaolan. The couple had never left each other's side the moment they started playing the game.

"Dad! Why are you here alone?" Ye Ci immediately went to the front of the cell at the sight of her father. Fleeting Time, who thought of him as just another player, almost gagged at the revelation.