Chapter 246

Chapter 246 Friend of the Goblins

"Aiyo!" the ground began to tremble following a loud rumble just as Absalom was happily sharing his news with Fleeting Time. Absalom could barely stand when the ground shook with the force of a magnitude 10 earthquake, and he found himself planting face first onto the ground.

Of course, his movements were mirrored by countless others who were on the streets of the Saint Light City.

The ground continued to tremble. Saint Light City was not the only map to be affected by the tremor. The dozen of map adjacent to the Bloody Wilderness was also suffering from the same fate.

Many of the players in Saint Light City lost their footing due to the sudden earthquake. Some even lost their lives just like that. The NPC's shops fared no better. Broken flasks littered the floor of the potion shop, spilling their precious content onto the ground; the rows and rows of racks holding top quality weapons forged by the blacksmiths were in a state of disarray; the precious wares in the auction houses were all smashed to pieces. Many buildings within the city have collapsed, and Saint Light City was in a state of ruin.

The once-glorious Saint Light City was reduced to rubble in mere moments. The air was filled with wail of despairs of the NPCs and the cries of baffled players.

Absalom stood on unsteady feet as the tremors finally subsided, "F*ck! Just what the hell happened?" he exclaimed as he laid eyes upon the current state of Saint Light City.

Absalom flipped his hair, shaking the thick dust off his head. His superior and glamorous equipment was now stained and covered with dirt. I look like a homeless man! thought Absalom to himself as he sneezed. He then wiped the dirt off his face and surveyed his surroundings.

What befell Absalom's eyes came as a shock to the man, "Oh my goodness! Oh God! Jesus Christ! What the hell happened!?"

"Congratulations for completing the hidden dungeon: The Lost City with 100% completion rate. Your exploits shall forever be remembered in the history of Fate. Do you wish to display your ID?" a system notification appeared in the screens of Ye Ci and Fleeting Time when the explosion subsided.

Fleeting Time lifted his head, and with great effort, spotted the forms of Ciel and De'frei who were standing not far away. Even when the Goblins were coated in thick grey dust that gave them the appearance of two little statues, their expressions remained calm.

In contrast, the duo was left in a daze. Ye Ci herself had partially lost her hearing. Her ears were ringing when Fleeting Time pulled her up and spoke to her.

"Are you going to reveal your ID?" said Fleeting Time with a loud voice, after several attempts at talking to Ye Ci. "No! My presence in the Western Continent is supposed to be a secret. Wouldn't that be asking for trouble?" came the reply.

"Heh, I thought you'd have no fear after your decision to journey into the Western Continent alone." anticipating Ye Ci's choice, Fleeting Time selected the option to keep his ID hidden as well.

Ye Ci pursed her lips, "I don't need the trouble right now. The Black Iron Dwarves are exploring the Mithril ore vein when I left. What if someone else chanced upon them before I can get back?"

Fleeting Time nodded. He would do the same thing if he was in Ye Ci's shoes.

After confirming their selection, a system announcement appeared in the World Channel, "After a thrilling journey full of surprises, players XXX and XXX have discovered Vo'sok, the kingdom of Goblins. They have completed the exploration of the dungeon "The Lost Kingdom" and earned the respect of the Goblins."