Chapter 271 & 272

Chapter 271 Fair Deal (Part 1)

Mr. Shu began to leave the unit with Zhang Ping following behind him. Right as he was at the entrance of the third floor, he turned around and spoke to Breeze, "The Huntress's name is Gongzi You."

"Gongzi You?" Breeze raised his eyebrows, surprised.

"Yes. Have you heard of this name before?" Mr. Shu studied Breeze's expression.

Breeze shrugged and spread his hands open, "Nope, I'm sorry. This is the first time I've heard this name."

A smile appeared on Mr. Shu's lips as he pointed at Breeze, "You're quite arrogant. I like that."

Breeze remained silent and sent the duo off with a smile.

"Hey, hey ,hey! Whose care is this? Why is it parked in a place like this? Can't you see that it's blocking the traffic?" a loud voice entered the duo's ears just as they descended the stairs. Breeze looked down from a window, and saw the lady from the neighboring store on her motorcycle. A car was blocking her way, and the ice in her ice pack meant to keep her frozen food cold was melting under the hot sun, and this put the lady into distress.

When her shouts went unanswered, the lady dismounted from her vehicle and slammed her hand onto the jet black body of the car. She then shouted into the driver's seat, "Are you deaf? Can't you hear what I said? F*ck off! You're blocking the way! Do you think you're the only one with a big car? If you don't move your car out of the way right now, I will move it for you with my truck!"

Death Blossom, who has returned to the room with Breeze's drink, stole a glance through the window as well. She handed the glass to Breeze and chuckled, "Isn't that Mr. Shu's car?"

"Yup. Who else can afford a car like that?" Breeze nodded.

"Is he out of his mind? With a car like that, even a scratch will cost a fortune to fix." snickered Death Blossom as she took joy at the scene unplaying before her.

Breeze wrapped an arm around her shoulder and the couple enjoyed the spectacle unfolding below. Zhang Ping and Mr. Shu tried their best to remain calm, but Mr. Shu's slightly disheveled hair betrayed his true emotions.

The lady, noticing their presence, immediately redirected her barrage of insults towards the duo. As someone who was born with a silver spoon and had interacted with people from similar social status, Mr. Shu was not used to being berated in such a manner. He stared dumbfounded at the lady without even uttering a single response.

When Mr. Shu and Zhang Ping finally retreated into the car and sped away from the area, Breeze and Death Blossom erupted into laughter, "I don't think Mr. Shu will ever want to set foot in this area for the rest of his life." said Death Blossom.

Breeze apparently shared the same thought as well, "You're very smart, darling."

......

A video was playing on the triple display. It was a battle between two Hunters. Their positioning was excellent, and their precision and timing were very impressive as well.

Breeze drummed his fingers on the table as he watched the video. He was in a good mood.

Death Blossom, who was in her nightgown, set a plate of sliced watermelon on the table, cast a seductive glance at Breeze and sat on his lap, "Aiya, let's go to bed hubby. Why are you still awake?" she purred.

Breeze snaked his hand into her nightgown and kneaded the soft lump of meat on her chest and grinned, "I'm looking at a beautiful girl."

"F*ck! You're still looking at other girls even with a big beauty like me around?" Death Blossom rolled her eyes and glanced at the monitor. She was immediately stunned by what she saw.