Chapter 281 & 282

Chapter 281 Final Outcome (Part 1)

The bizarre phenomenon was spotted by Sangharama Shrine and Heavenly Body as well.

A grave expression appeared on the face of Sangharama's Grace, "What is that?"

Thousand Mile Dream was dumbfounded by the sight as well, along with the players on the plains.

Not a single one of them could describe what they saw with words.

A huge wave of whiteness was surging towards the Mor Jiami Plains, as if a living beast seeking to consume all live in its path. It was perhaps not an uncommon sight out at sea, but such an event was happening in the Mor Jiami Plains.

The sky was blue, the plains green, but the gigantic wave that came crashing down was nothing but white. Each of these colors were elegant but pleasing to the eyes, but at that very moment, they were forming a scene that induced terror in the hearts of those who laid their eyes upon them.

Lethal Poison bit down hard on his lips as he stared at the large "wave". He was gripping onto his staff so hard that his knuckles had turned white. "Move all our siege engines to a safe place. And be quick about it!"

"Oh?" Nangong Yunfei immediately relayed the orders, "You know what that is?"

"I don't." Lethal Poison shook his head, "but I can tell that if we don't pull back some of our assets now, we will be in big trouble."

"What about our men?" Nangong Yunfei scanned the formation of players from his guild. They saw what was coming, but they were able to remain calm.

Lethal Poison took in a deep breath, "They won't be able to make it. Let's just pull them back and hope for the best."

The order was immediately relayed by Nangong Yunfei, and the entire Heavenly Body guild was able to retreat from their attacking positions into the forest beside the abandoned fort. Their actions were mirrored by the members of Sangharama Shrine and Rain of Blood.

The discipline of the guild members of large guilds enabled them to complete their evacuation within 30 seconds, but it was still not enough.

"They've begun to retreat." observed Spotless Autumn who was following behind Ye Ci. Despite the large expenditure of his Haste Potion, he was still not able to catch up with the speed of a Huntress.

He was simply too slow.

"Of course they will. They don't want to die." replied Ye Ci.

"I mean, isn't it a little too late for them? Besides..." Spotless Autumn narrowed his eyes, a smile forming on his face, "The fort is filled with monsters. They are placing themselves into more trouble."

He's right. Thought Ye Ci. Time is not their only problem. If they pull back just like that, the monsters surging out from the fort will be a thorn in their sides. A sudden thought flashed across her mind, "Hey, how many Honor Points do you have?"

"You're thinking of grinding some Honor Points?" Spotless Autumn's eyes were shining like the stars in a dark night.

"Should I compliment you for your intelligence, or should I look down on you because you're a rascal?" Ye Ci smiled at the man.

"Doesn't matter to me. You're thinking about the same thing, and it is speaking volumes about your character," Spotless Autumn chuckled, "We did not cause the avalanche. We will never gain the honor points if they die."

The avalanche was a result of the relentless bombardment by the three major guilds, while the duo were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.