Chapter 333 & 334

Chapter 333 Yolan's Blueprint

Ye Ci's relationship with Night And Day was a peculiar one.

They were not friends. He had ordered an attack on Upwards Ho! in the past, and Ye Ci had said something to him. They did not know each other very well, and it was not possible for them to improve their relationship, especially when Wandering Clouds was still in Tang Dynasty.

She and Night And Day were not overly close, but were not distant as well. And Ye Ci did not know why Night And Day came looking for her.

And this curiosity drove her to accept his voice call.

Night And Day did not beat around the bush, "Gongzi, do you want to form an alliance between our guilds?"

Ye Ci was shocked. The question was too sudden for her, "Why is that?" she asked after a short pause.

"Golden Era." Night And Day went straight to the point.

Golden Era. It's Golden Era again.

Ye Ci took in a deep breath. She knew that Golden Era would cause a large ripple with their arrival, but she did not expect the major guilds to be affected so soon, especially a huge guild like the Tang Dynasty. Ye Ci came to the realization that she had greatly underestimated the capabilities of Golden Era.

"Night, you are a guild with millions of players, while Upwards Ho! is a guild with only tens of thousands of players. Even if it's against Golden Era, don't you think you should be talking to guilds like the Wolf Pack, Conquering the Heavens, or Iron Blood? Why me?"

Night And Day could hear Gongzi You's cold, distant voice. It was as if the entire crisis had nothing to do with her. He pursed his lips. It's not that easy to have dealings with her after all.

"I'll be frank with you, Gongzi You. Golden Era will never rely on sheer numbers alone this time. They won't be able to affect the game in any meaningful way. I think they have something more sinister in mind." and he continued after a slight pause, "I'm sure you've heard of what happened to the leaderboards. Nobody was able to prove that it was their doing, but I'm sure that you know what's going on. Besides..." Night And Day continued, "There have been some... Assassination attempts that I think you know better than me."

Ye Ci raised an eyebrow. It's natural for the leader of a major guild to know about the leaderboards. But the assassination attempts on the top players of all four continents? Curious. It seems that Golden Era's notoriety is worse than I thought.

"And?" Ye Ci neither confirmed nor denied his words.

"And?" Night And Day chuckled, "I'm pretty sure it's just a small taste of what's to come."

"Fate is ultimately a PVP game with a main quest line. If they fall behind in terms of progress, Golden Era's efforts in taking over the leaderboards will be wasted. Their main force are still not sufficiently leveled enough, but I'm sure they will eventually work their way up like a major guild. I'm seeking to work with you because Upwards Ho! had always been surpassing the major guilds in terms of dungeon clearing. I know that you play a big part in making that a success. That's why... I want to buy guides from you so that we can have a huge lead before Golden Era can establish themselves properly in the game." he let out a long sigh, "This is why I contacted you."

Ye ci brushed her fingers against the Secret Cloak as she listened to Night And Day. She could tell that he was sincere, and his analysis of Golden Era was quite accurate while not as in-depth.

Ye Ci had also pondered the same question. And she arrived at a similar conclusion as Night And Day. She did not forget about the Mithril ore vein, but not many knew about its existence.