Chapter 1

In the middle of winter, on a cliff in the north of 3,000 meters above sea level, the temperature is as high as minus 30 degrees, but there are a few strong men standing facing the cliff. Of a slender figure.

    Wen Lie's face turned pale, and the sweat on his back soaked the back sweater, and now he was blown by the cold wind, and it was even more cold to the bones.

    One was wearing a morning glow, and the other retreated to the cliff. Then, Wen Lie closed his eyes, facing the dazzling and vigorous sunrise, and leaned back and quickly fell off the cliff in the form of a falling geese.

    Rather than let the other party do it, if he takes the lead, at least he will have less pain.

    Who could have imagined that just going out to travel could make him run into a group of poachers, so that he was still on the way to flee, driving him to a dead end.

.The whole body was covered with large and small wounds that made it difficult for him to stay awake during a rapid fall. Wen Lie clearly knew that even if he managed to escape in the hands of this group, he would die in a harsh environment in all likelihood.

    However, when he thought of how the grandfather who was thousands of miles away would have been wounded if he learns of his death, Wen Lie's breathing was sudden, blood overflowed from the corner of his mouth, and the wooden sign in his hand was cracked and blood stained. Sprinkled dripping on it, it condensed into a dark red blood scab in an instant, blending with the lacquered wooden sign.

    He would rather sleep here forever and "disappear", than the old man who depended on each other to learn the truth and send black hair for nothing.

    The body was getting colder and colder, Wen Lie was filled with despair and unwillingness in his heart, but finally gradually closed his eyes.

    The moment he opened his eyes, what he saw in his eyes almost made Wen Lie think that he was rescued from a catastrophe.

.It was just the sudden pain of the brain and the vague and unfamiliar images in his mind that made Wen Lie shocked to discover that he was really dead, but he was lucky enough to be born in another body. He survived in another way, simple That said, he passed through.

    Crossed to the orc world.

    This is an incredible world. Orcs and non-orcs acted as men and women he knew well, and thrived on this primitive land.

    Orcs can change their forms and hunt in animal forms. Humans are also tall and strong, and their power is far more powerful than the number of non-beasts who cannot be transformed into beasts.

    Non-orcs are responsible for reproduction and reproduction. They are delicate and weak, and are fed by orcs in the tribe like a canary, and will not easily set foot in the outside world.

.Information explosion in modern society, others are active and like extreme sports, so I have met many friends, and have been popularized by a friend who loves the same way. Therefore, there is no big obstacle to acceptance. It is just the original owner of the body. He felt very helpless about being a non-orc.

    Anyone who is dying with good fortune travels only to find that Welfare Candy is carrying a knife and mistaken his gender. It is estimated that he will not feel good in his heart.

    Soon he didn’t have time to think about it. The cold and hunger attacked him. Wen Lie smiled bitterly and found out that the shell he had just got was in a state of exhaustion. It was slightly better than him, probably. The body is still intact, and there are no large or small wounds to bleed.