Chapter 9

In Ge's heart, every orc warrior is a devout believer of the beast god. He has no doubt that the warrior selected by the patriarch can pass the test of the beast god, and feels that it should be a matter of course.

    Therefore, this bonfire banquet, which is rarer than the Lingbing season, made Ge feel particularly emotional.

    In his opinion, this is a true gift from the beast god with absolutely zero risk!

    "It must be Miao! Miao and his friends are the strongest warriors in the tribe. Miao also has the legendary Sirius bloodline. It must be because of him that the beast god was willing to send the oracle!"

    Only powerful orcs are worthy of the gifts of the orcs. This is the consensus of the orcs.

.Miu is the first warrior of the tribe. His friend Sawatu is also one of the best orc warriors in the tribe. No matter when, they will not worry about food. Even the priests and patriarchs sometimes use things and Miu. The precious prey they hunted was exchanged.

    Such treatment, in Ge's view, is a great honor.

    Ge's young and flamboyant face is full of admiration, but also hides the deepest melancholy.

    But Wen Lie's expression became solemn after hearing the words of the two.

    He is an atheist, and despite his journey through, he still respects these ghosts and gods.

    He doesn't believe in the test of any beast god. In his opinion, this is clearly a gamble made by priests and patriarchs for food.

.Win, get food and save most people's lives, and the orcs will add glory to their bodies, and everyone is happy; if they lose, under the guise of the beast god, it can also be said that the orcs are unfaithful and have not passed the test of the beast god.

    Neither Ge nor Mo had experienced a bonfire banquet, so Wenlie couldn't ask for more information.

    But just what they said, Wen Lie was convinced that for the orcs who received the "oracle", a bonfire banquet was definitely not a reward from the beast god, but a harvest from the death god.

    This had nothing to do with him.

    But why did You Jin say that?

    Wen Lie didn't think the other party just mentioned it casually just to spread the news.

    Especially for him who wants to dig his own wall.

    Faintly, Wen Lie felt that some thoughts crossed his mind, and turned his head to catch, but couldn't catch anything.

.He plucked his hair, Xie Guoge and Mo kindly reminded him that he would immediately go to the patriarch's place, watched Ge and Mo walk away, and then turned back to his tent.

    Ge and Mo walked on the way back to the tent, and Ge's tent was next to Mo's tent, so they were on the same road.

    Along the way, Ge was talking excitedly about the campfire banquet.

    After all, he was young, only twenty years old. The disability of his legs stained his character and did not completely obliterate his lively nature. He told Mo all the way the rumors he had heard from the old orcs, adding his own Imagine, praise the upcoming bonfire banquet.

    As he spoke, he felt strange.

    Mo didn't speak much.

    He later realized that he looked at Mo, "Mo, are you unhappy?"