Chapter 39

After this episode, Ge and Mo relaxed a lot.

    When I picked up the Xiujian again, I wouldn't think of a beast god or a beast god.

    Wen Lie didn't dare to believe the beginner's technique anymore, and poked the meat on the ground, letting the two of them go farther and shoot.

    Fortunately, Ge's previous mistakes were just because he was too excited and nervous. After each shot, the hit rate was still quite good.

    But what Wen Lie didn't expect was that Mo, who basically wouldn't worry him about it, seemed to be extraordinarily insensitive to this, and there were always some unexpected small accidents. Wen Lie said it several times and failed to make him change it.

    "Don't worry about your hand, you don't have a chance to use it, only one hand is enough." Wen Lie comforted.

.Mo stiffened, his expressionless face rarely revealed a hint of helplessness, holding the sleeve arrow that was too delicate and beautiful for him in his big hand, as if he was holding something fragile, and he looked particularly restrained.

    Wen Lie was a little helpless and wanted to laugh. He walked over and pointed his finger on the top of the Xiujian, less than an inch away from Mo's hand. His slender fingers were covered on the brown-black wooden Xiujian, which looked extremely white.

    He lit there at will, "Put your hand up, just put it here. Yes, relax your hand and don't use too much force,"

    Jian Mo still grasped too tightly, Wen Lie grabbed it and covered the big hand, using the power of the thumb and index finger to dissolve the tight fingers of the opponent one by one, stand a little behind the opponent's right side, and bend down slightly. Lower your head, squint your eyes and aim at the meat in front, and press the opponent's thumb hard.

    With a sound of "swish!", the arrow flew out successfully and hit the center of the meat accurately.

.Wen Lie tilted his head slightly and comforted: "Isn't this all right? You try again."

    He didn't let go, but still clicked there, controlling the direction of the opponent's Xiujian.

    Mo nodded, his body finally no longer tensed.

    It is not that he has no spirituality for Xiujian. On the contrary, as a male, he saw the lethality of such a small thing with his own eyes, especially the structure that was almost tailored for his stumped arm, enough to make his heart surging. .

    Weapons have always been something that can easily make male blood boil.

    Here is no exception.

    He followed Wen Lie's instructions and finally succeeded in hitting the target.

    The panic in his heart, fearing to live up to Wenlie's expectations, finally slowly dissipated, Mo couldn't help pursing his mouth, and grinned at Wenlie.

.It's just that before the lines of laughter were completely dissipated, he heard a questioning voice in anger: "What are you doing?!"

    The three people in the cave looked out together.

    Miao strode in, reaching half of his fist, and forcibly violating his master's wishes. He could not stop it. Miao's voice was as cold as ice: "Mo, Ge, who allows you to enter and exit Dawu's cave at will."

    It's obviously a question, but it uses a declarative tone.

    He stared at the overlapping figures of non-orcs and Mo, as well as the two closely connected hands, and the coldness in his eyes almost overflowed.