Chapter 59

Withered and touched the bruised left face, his face was cold and unmoved.

    Wen Lie laughed with a "poof", it was really funny that Miao's second second speech made him couldn't help but laugh.

    Where did this guy learn this sentence.

    With his smile, everyone looked over.

    Miao was even more angry. He squeezed the non-orc's slender waist and said to him, "Are you stupid? I wonder if he is scolding you?"

    I wonder if I'm venting for you?

    Wen Lie took a breath, pulled the orc's hand down, gritted his teeth and said, "Listen to me."

    He motioned to the other party with his eyes, which you had already agreed.

    Miao angrily snorted coldly, and his staring eyes became more fierce, and the color of his ice-blue eyes began to darken, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

.Wen Lie didn't notice his movement, but felt that it was not a good deal to fight with someone before entering the door of the little bear tribe.

    In fact, he was quite relieved. He didn't expect that the guy next to him knew that he was standing up for him.

    Although trying to solve the problem by brute force is not good, it at least proves that the other party has begun to learn to be an individual under his subtle influence.

    Maybe the opponent's barbaric value is just such a quantitative change that causes a qualitative change. After reaching a certain critical point of qualitative change, it decreases so much in one breath every time.

    Wen Lie felt that this conjecture was much more reliable than hugging him and sending him sweet fruit before, and the more he thought about it, the more he accepted it.

    It seems that in the future, he will have to communicate more with the orcs, instill the principles of life from time to time, and slowly break the broken bone of the other party to the right.

.He figured out this link, and suddenly felt that the future became brighter, and found that he was still holding the orc's hand tightly, so he quickly put it down, smiled at the person, a little expressive.

    Miu was dazzled by a bright smile from a non-orc, and for a while, he couldn't even care about it. He just felt that he had never seen a non-orc smile so beautifully.

    When he returned to his senses, the non-orc had already turned his face, was looking at Ku, and said slowly: "You don't believe me? Or don't you believe it."

    Ku obviously didn't expect Wen Lie to ask that. He hesitated for a while and said with a cold face: "I heard that you are good at hunting. It is not surprising if you can bring out food during the blessing ceremony."

    As for what the other party said could awaken the half beast and the original beast, Ku didn't believe it at all. When Yuan came back and told him excitedly, he only felt that the so-called great witch

.When I saw Wen Lie's face so young, I was even more convinced of this group of people's impure speculations.

    "Oh," Wen Lie nodded, did not refute the suspicion in his words, but asked, "Then what if I can make you full before the warm season?"

    What? !

    Not only was it stunned, but the other orcs in the bear tribe were also stunned.

    This is the fourth day of the third snowfall, and there are three days left before the entire cold ice season will pass, and then the warm season will slowly usher in.