Chapter 93

It's not that they look down on the people of Wencheng, but the fact is that, only in terms of fighting and hunting ability, the orcs on the Orc Continent are rarely comparable to their phantom carvings.

    This is the glory given to them by the beast gods.

    This time, if it were not for the opposing party to opportunistically, and attack them with strange things when they were weak, how could they lose? !

    Although this group of orcs is much stronger than other ordinary orcs, and they make strange gestures during fights, causing them to repeatedly lose their hands, but to restore their strength, on their own, they are not sure to win one by one?

    The orcs who had come by Wencheng heard this, and they all groaned.

    He was bullied and Wen Lie couldn't see it anymore. He stood on the rock and slapped his head with a slap, like a dog: "What is it!..You are so powerful, are you still in our hands? "

    Seeing the orcs of the Phantom Eagle Tribe, the eyes were still horrified, as if he could really read the mind, Wen Lie was speechless for a moment, and said honestly: "I don't know how to read the mind, and I'm not interested in seeing that little thing in your heart. "

    He really wanted to recognize this great supernatural power and used it to frighten them, but the skill of mind reading is too test, he can't play it, let's explain it as soon as possible.

    Everything has a degree. The unknown makes people scared and timid, and it can also make people resist. A person who can see his own mind thoroughly, and is a non-orc whose strength does not seem so strong, it is impossible to guarantee that it will not cause a cruel mind.

    It's really going to be counterproductive, and it's him who will be unlucky then.

.The orcs of the Phantom Eagle Tribe breathed a sigh of relief, but before they finished their breath, they heard the great witch in front of them say: "Tell the story outside, how did you run into bare butts."

    The phantom orc stared angrily.

    They were not caused by the vulture tribe, but because of the damn consumer beast and dragon beast!

    I was extremely angry and felt that the other party looked down on them, so he deliberately spoke of the vulture tribe more harshly.

    The vulture tribe captured the salt and pepper tribe, allowing the sharks to make salt for them day and night in exchange for food. They also grabbed the people from the monkey stone tribe and made stone tools that could make salt for them.

.Not only that, because the Salt and Pepper Tribe has good relations with many tribes, and those tribes that cannot be seen come together to rescue the people of the Mackerel tribe, but they are beaten back by the Vulture Tribe, and they also let out a word to help the Mackerel tribe and the monkey in everything. The stone tribes will never exchange salt with them in the future.

    The vulture tribe has a large number of people, and flying together can cover the sun in the sky, and the shark tribe cannot withstand their fight.

    As he said, he was very angry. He originally wanted to exaggerate the strength of the vulture tribe to make these people afraid, but found that what he said was basically true. The vulture tribe was quite strong!

    Who keeps those disgusting guys in estrus all year round, and there are so many non-orcs giving birth to them, the number of tribes can’t be too large!

.Originally, the Eagle Wing tribe is the more powerful among the mainland orcs, and the average orcs are not willing to provoke this type of Eagle Wing tribe, who can’t be beaten and can only be beaten. Although the vulture tribe is not as good as their illusion, but it is enough for ordinary orcs to fear. .