Chapter 72

Before Wen Lie could react, he was hugged and quickly climbed into the air. Until the person holding him felt that it was almost done, he stopped the upward trend and kept flying in parallel.

    Wen Lie returned to his senses, once again overlooking the underground, but his mood was completely different from last time.

    Last time, he was held tightly in his arms by an orc, his ears were filled with the disgusting smell of blood and hell-like screams, and his heart was filled with fear and fear. To be honest, at that time, he really Afraid that the orcs have completely lost their minds, they will brutally strangle him like those blood bats.

    So he didn't dare to move, allowing the orcs to kiss him like a lost beast, touching his lips and teeth, and letting him lick his wounds...

.Now that I think about it carefully, Wen Lie feels unspeakable shame, especially now, he is wrapped in animal skins several sizes larger, and he is held face to face by the orcs, using the same posture as an adult holding a child. .

    The small whirlpool between the orc's silver hair and the pointed ears that were blown red by the cold wind were visible.

    ...

    "Miao! Stop! Become a beast!"

    Miu flapped his wings suddenly, and the two people who had hugged him suddenly fell straight down!

    It wasn't until the non-orc in his arms pulled his hair in fear that Miu flapped his wings and landed slowly.

    His face was stinky and gloomy, but when he ran into the pale face of a non-orc, he began to feel distressed and regretted again. Finally, he had to let go of the person in his arms reluctantly and slowly changed his animal shape.

.Except for the pair of huge silver wings, his beast-like appearance is not much different from before, but that kind of aggressive vigor and beauty is still deeply rooted in the hearts of the people, making people unconsciously surrender.

    During this trip to the small valley, the two gained a lot.

    The broken corpses of the blood bat beast and the mummy corpse of the long horn-hoofed beast, which was originally the black beast, remained intact.

    There are no beasts to fight or rot and spoil.

    Wen Lie sold them all to the guide, and by the way returned the insect repellent lamp he bought last time.

    But the long horns of the Black Luo beast were left by him. He decided to study the horn bow in Miao's hand, and then use the long horns of the Black Luo beast to try to see if he could make a bow.

.He also asked Miao to peel off two pieces of Hei Luo beast skins. When he was a child, he saw his neighbor's uncle make bowstrings by himself. It seemed that he was using some kind of animal skins.

    Originally, Miao wanted to please the non-orcs. Seeing that the non-orcs actually liked the rotten meat and dried meat, even though he disliked it, he acted very quickly. He broke off the long horns of the Black Luo beast and peeled off the skin. And determined to catch more and better prey for his partner in the future.

    At the same time, he was a little bit contemptuous in his heart, and he didn't know how he had done it before, how to raise his little non-orc so poorly, even this kind of rotten meat.

    Suddenly, the orcs with excessive brain supplementation felt more distressed for their partners.

    Wen Lie shuddered subconsciously when he noticed the orc's gentle to strange gaze.