Chapter 128

It’s also fortunate to be completely immersed in the plants sent by the Wuxiang tribe at this time, because the witch language is much better than Tu, and he is helping Tu to sort out the materials to be given to the great witch, so there is no time to stop Zuo and them from being hot. A scene of devastating flowers.

    Ben is the most calm among them. Seeing everyone ruthlessly destroying flowers, he hesitated for a moment, "Miao, these non-orcs in the flower city like them very much, do we want to leave some?"

    Miu waved his hand impatiently, "Isn't it not going to stop blooming in the future, isn't this plum fruit blooming all year round?"

    "But when it blooms next time, we have to wait another month."

    Miu didn't listen, he cared whether those non-orcs liked it or not, it was enough that his non-orcs liked it.

.In this way, under Miu’s “active persuasion”, everyone helped him pick all the flowers clean without leaving any petals, and started processing and smuggling according to his instructions, intending to give their big witch, the city lord the upcoming companion. The non-orcs of the ritual had a surprise.

    At the bonfire held by Wencheng for the two that night, before they even waited for their return, Miao couldn't wait to announce the news that the two would hold a companionship ceremony tomorrow.

    As everyone expected, congratulations naturally.

    Wen Lie did not refute that Miao was terribly obsessed with this matter, and he had no reason to oppose it.

    He smiled and watched everyone laugh, and for a while, he felt real and illusory, that he was about to form a family with another person.

.The next day came quietly, the orc arranged everything passionately, and did not even return overnight. This atmosphere infected Wen Lie and made him feel nervous afterwards.

    The companionship ceremony in this world is extremely simple, all kinds of tedious steps have not yet been developed, and there is no need for elder friends to take turns in battle, and there is no need to hold a banquet and keep entertaining. Everything is just a matter for two people.

    The two of them have special identities, so when the priest Xionggu "went to the marriage" for them, the Avenue Square was full of people. Of course, there is also a special feature that Miao Zhong was very brave and confident in his eyes. Sang a "love song".

.Except for the non-orcs who performed the companionship ceremony, they almost fell down with laughter. Everything was calm and smooth. After the laugh, the priest Xionggu finished his congratulations and the orcs began to kiss him fiercely during the ceremony, and he suddenly felt wrong. And regretted it for a long time.

    He even forgot to ask, what is going to happen after this partner ceremony? !

    I remember that in the Sirius tribe, just a simple bonfire banquet can make orcs and non-orcs roll together. This so-called companionship ceremony...

    sky!

    Wen Lie's face suddenly turned pale, and he looked at the orc vigilantly.

    Although this is a custom in other worlds, but forgive him for not being able to go to the village to follow the customs, if the orcs want to come true...

    Suddenly his body overturned, and he was hugged by the orc, "Miao! You...you dare!"

.There was a roaring noise from beneath him, it was not difficult to guess what those people were talking about. Miao turned a deaf ear and flew over at low altitude with non-orcs, throwing away the torrential crowd, and then lowered his head, looked at the non-orcs, gritted his teeth, "What was thinking of just now?"