Chapter 121

The people of Wencheng and the Ocelot Tribe, their friends, and Yan and the others who had temporarily escaped from the Vulture Tribe orcs, all helped to block the Vulture Tribe’s attack, allowing Wenlie and the Phantom Eagle Orcs to escape with the non-orcs.

    Excluding the talented orcs that were killed, the remaining orcs of the Vulture Tribe were nothing but you. They watched Wenlie take the people away, but couldn't get out of them to stop them.

    As for Hui Ming, his patriarch and others, they were naturally caught by Miao.

    It is true that the gray witch is powerful, but facing the talented orc, it is just a crispy one.

    Upon reaching the destination, Wen Lie looked at the shark man, the monkey stone orc, and the non-orc, and made a decision in his heart, "Extremely, blindfold people and tie up hands and feet."

    Very surprised, "Great Witch——?"

    "Do!"

.Wen Lie's face is ugly now, and he feels a sense of oppression from it. He no longer hesitates, and tells the little brothers to start.

    The people who were tied up were even more joyful and sad, with an unbelievable look on their faces.

    Obviously, the other party just said in their ears to save them.

    Could it be that after finally getting rid of the vulture tribe, they are going to fall into another wolf den? ?

    The mackerel and the monkey stone orcs were silent, and did not question Wen Lie. Some non-orcs could not help but make Wen Lie pour an unknown liquid with their hands. In a word, if you want to live, just be obedient."

    Wen Lie was fortunate that the silver needle last time was nine hundred ninety-nine thousand nine hundred and ninety thousand reformed coins, and he left some for him. Now he can buy enough drugs to confuse these people.

.There are too many people, if you want to completely escape the hunt of the vulture tribe without hurting anything, only the guide can do it.

    It just so happened that he cleared the salt out, squeezed it, these people can still take it.

    Because Wen Lie was determined to look at them, the Huan Diao Orc moved very fast. After a short time, he poured people all over, his hands and feet were tied up, Wen Lie did not avoid them, and his heart moved. A bunch of people on the ground were distorted and disappeared in the blink of an eye.

    However, the phantom orcs did not blink! I just watched no one! !

    The phantom orcs are going crazy!

    Last time I just watched people put out the salt. Quan was considered a gift from the beast god to this little witch, but now what's the matter of turning people into nothing? !

    The beast god is on top, this, his mother's great witch is definitely the son of the beast god, right? ? ! The kind!

.Wen Lie didn't bother to pay attention to the eyeballs they were about to stare off, and pursed his lips, "Go back now! There are so many people in the vulture tribe. When everyone arrives, our people won't last long."

    What's more, there are the Liger tribe and the Sirius tribe watching closely. It is not clear what will happen to the Liger tribe, but the people of the Sirius tribe will definitely fall into trouble.

    Even if they have the help of the Ocelot tribe, after all, they have some differences with the other party. If the Ocelot tribe withdraws as a result, they have nothing to say.