Chapter 97

The time to return to Wencheng was set after noon the next day, and before that they would successfully harvest the last batch of salt in the salt pond.

    There was a small problem. They brought not enough animal skin bags for salt. Even if the animal skin bags for food had been vacated, it was still nearly one-third short.

    Wen Lie thought for a while. Didn’t reveal the "Beast Temple" in front of the Orcs of the Phantom Eagle Tribe, and instructed the orcs to put the salt that had not yet been processed directly into the cabins of the boats, and cover them with animal skins. Come waterproof.

    Because it's a semi-finished product, it doesn't matter if it gets wet, they just take it back and dry it.

    What's more, this kind of crude sea salt is relatively susceptible to moisture due to chemical ions. The black salt of the salt tribe is also crude, and it cannot escape the same fate.

.Wen Lie didn't forget the lump of black salt he found in the original tent.

    However, if you want to eliminate the chemical ions, you need to find the corresponding chemical substance to perform the precipitation reaction with it, and filter the precipitate after the reaction to complete the complete salt-making process.

    However, Wen Lie shook his hand to shake off the food residue on this thing. He was forgiven for his powerlessness. The Beast God couldn't do it.

    Yes, they were eating again. There was a lot of salt. The stones in everyone's hearts fell to the ground. The posture of eating salt was like eating salt as food.

    Especially the Orcs of the Huanliu Tribe, who witnessed the birth of Baiyan with their own eyes, they almost worshipped Wenlie.

    Another guy who is not human!

.Hearing their suggestions on the production of salt, let’s not say to adopt them. People are not birds. They cook their own pottery and make salt ponds, find the awakened Sirius to fish for salt water, find the female dragon beast to breathe fire, just a few times. nailed it.

    But for the production method they heard from the shark, the Orcs of the Huan Diao Tribe thought about it again, and couldn't help but want to speak foul language again.

    The gap is so big, they have to shit.

    Ji began to rejoice again. When the Yanchi hadn't been completed yet and it was still a big dirt pit, he learned his lesson. He no longer regarded the big dirt pit as a big dirt pit, nor was he as stupid as a clansman to ask Wencheng people why. Do not use stone tools to bask in salt water.

    What a shame.

    Why do the people of the vulture tribe catch the non-orcs of the stone monkey tribe? It is because they can make stone tools, and in the salt-making method that the sharks told them, stone tools are a very important thing.

.Because they are also drying salt, but they fished black water from the ground and put the salt in stone tools.

    Such a method is inefficient and tests the environment, no wonder this group of people is not rare.

    If they can burn the white, light, thin, and water-tight ceramics, build large salt ponds, and help them with fire-breathing female dragon beasts, they are not rare in the black salt of the salt tribe!

    Thinking of this, the orcs of the Phantom Eagle Tribe felt very happy for no reason. After they left this place, they would soon follow the Great Witch to the Salt Tribe! !

    Then they will also change the salt! ! Still beautiful and delicious white salt! ! It's much better than the black salt that the Vulture Tribe forced the Shark Tribe to produce in large quantities! It's no worse than the white salt they got out.