Chapter 130

A month later, Wencheng held a tribe rally. The various tribes of the Orc Continent gathered from all directions, with admiration and admiration for the mysterious tribe of Wencheng.

    What happened in the vulture tribe has spread throughout the entire continent, the Sirius Bloodline Awakened, the priest of the destiny, the salt, the empowering stone...

    The filth hidden under the illusion was revealed mercilessly. While everyone hated and hated the vulture tribe orcs, they also rejoiced and feared Wencheng's power and wealth.

    Since then, all the tribes on the Orc Continent will no longer be threatened by the salt monopoly of the Vulture Tribe. The discovery of the Empowering Stone is about to open a new chapter in the Orc Continent. They cannot help but be dissatisfied with gratitude and fear.

.The arrival of the Niugu tribe and Yan was two days earlier than the official start of the tribe assembly. Yan and the others said that they had known Miu for a long time, and the rest of the Sirius tribe also knew Miu and them. They came to Wencheng. Nervousness is just not adapting to the new environment.

    The Niugu tribe is the same as the other small tribes who vowed to join Wencheng, but more because of the favorable conditions that Wencheng opened. After all, in just a few days, even if they have a good relationship with the people of Wenlie, they cannot hesitate. Give up everything to go, in the final analysis, interest is the original intention.

    It is precisely because of this that they are worried about their situation, worrying that everything is delusional when they come to Wencheng desperately.

.However, when they really saw Wencheng, all the hesitation and hesitation in everyone's hearts were completely gone. They had never seen such a world, clean and spacious avenues, countless neat and white houses, exquisite porcelain, endless salt and food. , Beautiful fields, canoes that can float on the water, the beautiful and deep sea...

    The legendary dragon and beasts are doing their duty to guard outside Wencheng, which is powerful and intimidating; countless orcs on the avenue and square are practicing martial arts, screaming and piercing the mountains; non-orcs are drying a white soft paste, I heard that It is something that can be used to write witch characters...

    Everything seemed peaceful, peaceful, and organized.

    Having thoroughly understood Wencheng's strength, everyone did not hesitate anymore. Even if the house was to be exchanged for labor, physical training or the attack of the empowerment stone was not free. They were still ecstatic. What kind of condition? ! .What they have is strength. If they can use their strength to exchange for such a good life, they are willing to work for ten years without eating or drinking! !

    Yan and the others were also shocked by the strength of Wencheng, and Ning even wished to praise Miao and Wen Lie as gods, "That's great! Great Witch, City Lord, if there is anything to do in the future, our Sirius tribe will definitely come!"

    If you redeemed the labor of your house early, you can feel at ease early!

    Wen Lie smiled, and asked Yu and the others to arrange places for everyone, and instructed them that if everyone wanted to go to the sea to play, they would help to go boating, but don't disturb the sharks over there.

    They laughed stupidly, and they were especially proud. Hearing the instructions of the great witch, they agreed without saying a word, and let these people see their abilities! I think when they learned how to row, they learned it only after going through all kinds of difficulties. It's weird if they didn't seize such a good opportunity to be handsome.