Chapter 129

In the end, the flowers were still left at the bottom of the valley. When they returned, the reputation of Miao Caihua thief had been spread all over by angrily.

    When I found out that the plum fruit and thorn flower that he had taken care of for many days had all disappeared, almost none of them rushed past.

    Even if it's the city lord, that won't work!

    For this, for the first time, there was an urge to ask Brother Brother to help him fight. The city lord didn’t think about it, but the Luo beasts who helped the evildoer had to teach him a lesson!

    Not only that, but the rest of the people in Wencheng who didn't know the truth also secretly turned their condemnation gazes at Miu. Isn't the city lord's mind getting better? Why is it not working now?

    How old are they, still so messy.

    Flowers scattered all over the ground, what do you want to do? It also makes it weird...

    Those little boys, Ya and Bai, wouldn't be like this.

.Wen Lie, who came back with the orcs, is even more ashamed. Everyone is afraid that they don’t know that this plant, without flowers, can’t bear fruit...

    He would never have thought that the first test after marrying an orc would be to face everyone's silent condemnation together.

    When they learned that the flower matter was their little big witch, those gazes from the people in Wencheng could make Wen Lie want to dissolve the relationship with the orcs around him on the spot!

    The culprit not only didn't feel that he had made a mistake, but also secretly felt wronged.

    It took him a night of hard work, and after a long time, these people broke him!

    He also thought about the flower shop a little longer, next time sunrise will bring non-orcs to see it!

    Wen Lie didn't say anything about this, and directly refused to communicate with the other party, at various levels.

.The orc who consciously felt that the newlywed Yaner couldn't leave until he cried, barely let him go.

    It's not that he wants to let it go. It's that the orcs have a night girl face that affects their efficiency too much. They have a lot of things to prepare. Even if they add a lot of new people, they still seem stretched.

    First is the problem of table salt. Wen Lie went to ask Yao, and Yao told him that they did not directly make white salt, but mixed it with another kind of salt water called yellow salt and black salt water. The two reacted to produce it. The white salt.

    Because they were worried that this method would be known to outsiders, they never exchanged yellow salt with outsiders.

    Only then did Wen Lie understand that the yellow brine and black brine referred to by the sharks were actually yellow brine and black brine. When the two were mixed, they could indeed react to form a precipitate, thereby separating the ions in the two.

.This method is suitable for making salt from well water, but it is not good for sea salt, and it is not mandatory. The world’s sea water is pure and pollution-free, and there are not so many impurity ions. The harmlessness to the human body may not be bad. Processed refined salt.

    Sharks are good at making salt. Knowing that salt can be made from seawater is tantamount to opening a new world. When you see the salt pond, you will be like a confidant and want to soak in it all day long.