Chapter 68

Miao was standing quietly at the entrance of the cave, arms folded, not knowing what he was thinking.

    Suddenly, he listened attentively, and then his face suddenly changed.

    The people who rushed into the cave and were eating and practising physical skills shouted: "It's the beast tide! Coming here! All ready!"

    After saying this, he walked in quickly, took out the horn bow from behind, and found Wen Lie, took his hand tightly, and said quickly: "Follow me!"

    The scale of the beast tide is not small, he will not be at ease wherever non-orcs are placed.

    Mo Hege, who was about to rush here, saw this scene, stopped for a moment, turned his head and pulled Yahebai beside him, and then told the half-beast cubs and non-beasts to go as far as possible into the cave.

.They also heard the outside sound, not too small, and there was no good cover around the cave where they temporarily rested.

    Not only that, the entire cave where they settled was covered with large tracts of barren grassland, which was even flatter than the deserted rocky hills in the south, and the intersecting part of the hill and the large hills next to it was a valley that was enough to be leveled peacefully.

    The crowd of beasts is coming there.

    This means that they will definitely face the beast.

    To make matters worse, on the side of Dongju Mountain, in contrast to the dense and lush, relatively rich Black Forest, the hunger of wild beasts will only be higher. Facing their prey, they will be even more crazy.

    The orcs subconsciously grasp the non-orcs and cubs around them. They are like Miao. In such an empty place, any place may cause the weak non-orcs and cubs to die. They can only trust themselves.

.As the outside sound approached, the expressions of the orcs became more solemn.

    Although they are always on guard against the occurrence of beast tides, in such a place, they actually did not expect to encounter such a big beast tide.

    After all, this is basically the Eastern Giant Mountain, and it is the site of the dragon beast.

    Although many orcs have never seen dragons and beasts, they still want to know how such a fierce beast that exists as an overlord would let other beasts run wild on their territory? !

    What's more, there is still such a big movement.

    But the tide of beasts was here, and they couldn't tolerate them thinking too much.

    The orcs entered a state of emergency preparations, clutching the non-orcs and cubs around them tightly.

    If they can't resist this beast wave, then they will desperately send each other to a safe place.

.The non-orcs of the little bear tribe broke away from the orcs. Luo Luo was surrounded by the non-orcs, her gorgeous face was as silent as water, "Great Witch, let them fight, and we stay to protect you."

    These days, they have learned a lot from the great witch. When the orcs were training, the great witch not only taught them words, but also taught them many hunting trap arrangements. Among the small beasts in front, they even used these methods to hunt. Quite a lot of prey.

    In the past life, the non-orcs of the bear tribe did not rely too much on the orcs. Due to the fact that most of the orcs ate grass, they even had their own non-orcs hunting team for a long time. They would go outside to trap the beasts from time to time. The large beasts will be attracted all the way to the tribe and let the orcs help kill them.