Chapter 94

They were near the sea, and the surrounding land was loose sand. It was not convenient to build salt ponds. Wen Lie took everyone a little farther and found a piece of land that was not small, and asked people to dig a hole.

    Digging a hole like something without technical content, in a short while, the orcs will be able to dig it.

    They began to follow the instructions of the great witch, turning into animal forms, retracting their claws, and stomping on the bottom of the pit and the surrounding area vigorously.

    The orcs of the Phantom Eagle Tribe turned into animal forms, and the golden rooster stood alone on the edge of the huge salt pond, staring at his thin claws for a while, and then transformed into a human form angrily.

    Wen Lie didn't intend to let them idle, and ordered them to find trees and cut back the thick trunks.

    I looked at the empty sandy beach nearby, the flat and open field far away, and the high mountains farther away, and I couldn't help being silent.

.Following his gaze, Wen Lie touched his nose secretly, knowing that he was indeed a bit difficult.

    But there are no trees in this place, and they didn't know when they came earlier, so they didn't prepare much wood. The kiln consumes a lot of money, and they can't bring that much.

    But just now a few orcs went around in a circle, and came back to tell him that there were some small trees to burn, but they might not be enough.

    Wen Lie thought of the flying phantom orcs. They had outstanding eyesight. They were hundreds of meters away from the flap of their wings. They walked everywhere, maybe they found wood in which mountain crevice.

    The climate here is warm and humid, and it is impossible for trees to grow.

    He coughed, and pulled out a lot of meat strips from the guide space from his backpack.

.Without saying a word, Wen Lie started to be like clockwork smoke. One person divided into two big meat sticks. This thing has high salt content and high fat content. One piece weighs four or five catties. Even if it is an orc, it is enough to supplement their smaller half. Days are consumed.

    The orcs of the Phantom Eagle Tribe are all stupid, the meat strips are slightly cool, and the golden and crisp appearance at the beginning has become wrinkled and dim due to water vapor and oxygen, but the orcs' keen sense of smell still makes them smell it. Unusual fragrance.

    They were holding two strips of meat in their hands, and their long and thin human-shaped hands could barely grasp the somewhat creamy fried meat products.

    What is this mom's delicious! !

    Why is it so fragrant! !

    I really want to take a bite, just a bite! !

    More than forty pairs of eyes stared at the meat strips in his hands, drooling.

.Worthy of being the patriarch, Shuangshang Online, he sucked and rubbed his mouth with his soil-soaked arm, finally raised his head reluctantly, looked at Wenlie, and resolutely said, "Sell it, how many trees do you want!"

    Isn't it about turning over the mountains, they have even leapt over Dongju Mountain, and are they afraid of those hills? !

    Wenlie suddenly smiled with satisfaction.

    Zuo and them were equally motivated. After digging the pit, and tamping the pit manually, they began to build pottery kilns step by step. Because I had already built it once when I was in Wencheng, and I often built houses, everyone’s experience and proficiency were not the same, and the speed was extremely fast. In less time, the pottery kiln was built, and it was better than the previous one. Also neat and beautiful.