Chapter 22

Wen Lie was holding the meat skewers while grilling, while rubbing hot oil on it, turning it over carefully, trying to get a brown and tender feeling.

    To be honest, for the past few days, I have rushed to deal with the hungry stomach, and because of the lack of salt, I dare not put too much every time I make something. Now I smell the long-lost taste, Wen Lie can't help it.

    When the first skewers were grilled, because there was Miu next to him, Wenlie was roasting in a hurry. He didn't have time to eat, so he passed it to Miu without thinking too much.

    Miao was visibly taken aback, then squinted his blue eyes, took it, and took a big bite, and then quickly took another bite until he finished eating a string of meat skewers worth two kilograms. Looking at him, the orcs nodded.

    It's delicious, he hasn't eaten anything better than this.

    Well, it seems that the non-orc he wants to raise won't be in vain.

.Know which boneless beasts can eat, break their legs, and cook.

    The most valuable thing is that the opponent has a strong healing ability and is likely to awaken the magic power.

    In other words, he had already awakened a certain magical power he didn't know.

    After all, the legend of magic power is only circulated among priests, it is a mysterious power bestowed by gods, and these orcs have no way of knowing it.

    very good.

    But of course, even if he clearly analyzed the huge potential and value of non-orcs, Miao never thought that on his way out to accept the test of the animal gods, he could hunt and protect himself with the ability of the non-orcs.

    He regarded all of what he was asking for non-orcs as an advance to protect the captivity in advance.

    Fortunately, Wen Lie, who was busy, didn't know what he was thinking, otherwise he might not be able to help pouring a bowl of hot oil over him to make him full.
.Seeing Miao finished eating a bunch and staring at his hand immediately, he couldn't help being vigilant. Seeing that the other four orcs were basically busy with the work, he quickly said: "You have also seen how to bake it. I made it myself. Slow, you can make it yourself if you want to eat it."

    "Mo, you and Ge's meat will be put first, isn't the grid with salt? Sprinkle the salt on the meat and knead it with your hands a few times, then bake it later."

    Mo Hege didn't doubt that he had him, so he followed them one by one.

    Ge quickly picked up the meat skewers on the animal skin next to him, held a handful in one hand, and rinsed it in the stone bowl filled with oil, hurriedly stretched it over the fire, expecting it to be cooked quickly.

    When Miao ate the first skewer, Ge was so anxious that his eyes were red. If he couldn't beat Miao, he would grab it in the morning.

.Mo is not much better, but he has always been steadfast. At this time, he is also meticulously learning the method of Wen Lie. He is not like the grid, greedily taking large skewers to grill, only took two small skewers, and patiently gave them one by one. Spread oil, then put it on the fire to bake.

    The orcs had long been unable to bear the smell of meat that had been floating in their ears, and followed suit.

    Soon, the fire was crowded with orcs holding large or small skewers.

    When Wen Lie saw this, he went to the nearby fire. There was an oil bottom left in the stone pot used to boil the oil, and Ya had eaten up the scum long ago.