Chapter 90

The orcs immediately reacted, roaring and tearing open the animal skin bags, hooking their claws, and throwing them into the air. The fine white sand was thrown into the sky like mist.

    The Phantom Eagles were not slow to respond, the cliff’s painful cry was still remembering, seeing that the powerful cliff among them was actually tied by a group of non-orcs, the sharp eagle eyes of the Phantom Eagles began to enlarge, and the pupils became even more intense. Expanded to the maximum, burst out absolutely ruthless.

    However, this doesn't change anything. A new round of dive is about to be completed. In other words, the ground is very close to them, and the white droplets are in front of them.

    ...

    Being chased by the big and small dragon beasts excitedly, Wen Lie dropped a handful of gold coins distressedly, while trying to run the magic power, trying to talk to the dragon beasts, but in the end all ended in failure.

    Where is the problem?
.Seeing that he was about to run out of reformed coins, and there was no way to exchange for gold coins, Wen Lie gradually became anxious and anxious.

    Miao galloped along with the non-orcs, and the roaring behind him never stopped.

    He naturally did not understand the words of the dragons and beasts, but the gradual loss of physical strength made him impatient.

    I don't understand why the non-orcs would use that kind of small yellow disc to lead the dragon beast, they are already far away from the original place, Zuo and the others are absolutely safe, but they have not asked him to stop for a fight.

    Miao frowned, and suddenly recalled the scared expression of non-orcs when he dealt with the blood bat beast, and finally thought he had found the answer.

    The tips of the rapidly flapping wings touched gently, gently surrounding the non-orcs, and the orcs' voice was rarely soft, "Don't be afraid, close your eyes."

.Watching the underground chasing after him, even standing on the shoulders of the giant dragon beasts and jumping up and trying to bite them into their little dragon beasts, Miu's eyes flashed with cruelty.

    He didn't know how much it would cost non-orcs to take out those golden things, and how much punishment the so-called beast god would give his non-orcs.

    But he has gradually begun to understand that what the non-orcs said at the time may be right-these orc warriors, who were designated by the "beast gods" to non-orcs, did not complete the so-called from the moment the non-orcs accepted and became priests of the beast gods. Without letting them pass the test of the Beast God, the other party and them will always be deeply restrained.

    Miao cast rat avoidance device.

    In these days in Wencheng, he worked hard to practice empowerment, even though his ambition was not diminished, he did not dare to move anything.

.Because non-orcs have said that the part of their hunting beyond the food is the world of the cage, and once they cross, it is the time when the punishment comes.

    And he once promised with Zuo and them that the new tribe will definitely use conquest and blood to expand its strength.

    Everyone is afraid of Lingbing season.

    More than just a hotbed of disasters for all people in Aser mainland?

    It was the beginning of his elaborate power competition.

    At the time of disaster, everyone is overwhelmed by themselves, and they have the opportunity to seek the greatest benefit from it with the least sacrifice.