Chapter 125

Damn it! ! !

Everyone in Wencheng swiped their brains.

Fell asleep? !

Just fell asleep? !

Miao He... really tolerable.

But what is "milk"? What is "hanging"? Scum?

Damn it!

Wen Lie was also shaken by Miu's nonsense.

He couldn't take care of the line, and hurriedly jumped forward and covered the orc's mouth, his ears were dripping with blood, and the tip of his nose was sweating. Does this guy know what he has learned, just talk nonsense!

"You, you shut up!"

He should be grateful that the orcs use "witch language", wouldn't everyone in the room understand it?

Miao easily took the paw off his mouth.

Wen Lie anxiously said, "What are you doing! What are you doing! What's the matter? Go back and talk about it!"

.Before letting go, when the non-orcs talked to him so coquettishly, Miao could jump up with joy, and then spoil people to the sky.

But now, the more the non-orc is like this, the more he feels that the other party is nervous about that ugly monster, and the raging fire in his heart seems to be fried and boiling, "I don't! You can tell Lao Tzu clearly now, in front of everyone. noodle!"

"You said, do you like this ugly monster or me?!" He was afraid that he would become the old love after the new love came, and kept adding profitable chips to himself. "You not only slept with me, but also promised me to wait for me to go back this time. Have a partner ceremony, right?"

.Wen Lie has a big head. He doesn't know how to talk about business. How did they get to "talking about marriage and marrying"? In front of so many people, he announced the "marriage" with the orcs. He has a more traditional character. , So I was embarrassed and annoyed, "We'll talk about this when we go back! Let's do business first!"

"This is the business." Seeing that the face of the non-orc was getting bad, Miao panicked and hugged the person, aggrieved and overbearing. "After hearing that, we will ask Xiong Gutou to hold a companionship ceremony for us when we go back."

The orc's eyes persisted, his eyes revealed expectation, and he looked at the line lying on his tribe and the stunned crowd, with a cold light of complacency.

Wen Lie finally realized that this guy wasn't jealous and didn't hesitate to say anything, he was fucking deliberate!

Deliberately making such a fuss in front of everyone, let him respond to this in public, so that he can't go back.

.He, he is like that, and he regrets being a ghost!

This guy is for it! White hides black, no, it's black inside and out.

But those who wear shoes are afraid of being barefoot, Wen Lie has no choice but to help his forehead, "You are happy..."

He guessed it right, the orcs just want to show off, want to take reassurance, want to announce the two people's affairs to everyone! Tell all those guys who pretend to be non-orcs to get rid of!

Hearing what he said, Miao agreed that the non-orcs had admitted and agreed, and immediately hugged him happily, leaving a room of spectators with a successful smile.

The audience shivered.

Too, too terrible.

Wen Lie gave Yao a simple treatment and asked his people to help him into the rest of the room to rest. The people bowed and retired.