Chapter 80

After Wenlie washed the bottle, he simply ate something and started to make jam.

    According to the pre-adjusted ratio, add a little honey appropriately, blanch the bottle at high temperature, pour the gurgling emerald green jam in the stone pot into the bottle, blanch the bottle with water again, and then tighten the cap. , It's done.

    The remaining jam in the stone pot was eaten clean with the boiled thorn flower roots. Only then did Wenlie tidy up the tools and put them in the cave where the kitchen utensils were specially cleaned out.

    Miao went out while he was making jam, and after a complete rest yesterday, his wings were able to shrink freely.

    The orcs were already sober, and naturally understood the value of empowering elementary cultivation methods. Without hearing about the severance and reparation, they couldn't wait to practice in Shitan.

.Wen Lie was completely relieved. To tell the truth, he was confused now and didn't know how to face the straightforward pursuit of the orcs.

    It would be great if the orc could give him a period of time. As for what to do afterwards, Wen Lie shook his head with red ears, and let's take a step.

    After eating, he rinsed with water. Just after he was cleaned up, a little half-beast came and called him, "Great Witch, Great Witch! The second sun has all risen, can't we open the kiln?!"

    About twenty hours have passed since the two suns set yesterday. This is the best time set by Wen Lie based on various environmental factors, including the cooling of the pottery kiln.

.He followed the little half-beast to the pottery kiln. Almost everyone was waiting here. Everyone had an expression of excitement and eagerness, as if he could lift up the pottery kiln where the residual heat was still under his command.

    Yahebai slept outside the fire with the little half-beasts all night. It was warm, spacious and dry. The little guys loved it so much!

    Ya rubbed his eyes and let go, watching the orcs open the door of the kiln under the instructions of the great witch, he couldn’t help but stretched out a little laziness, squinted his eyes and said, “It’s too comfortable. Live here every day!"

    With a small face, Bai Su nodded solemnly for a long while, "Well, the kiln is coming."

    Obviously, the sleepless night has completely captured Bai.

    The other little half-beasts opened their mouths one after another, chirping, "Me, I will come too! Call me then!"

.Children are the most sensitive group to the environment, even the little beasts and little orcs whose physical fitness is many times stronger than that of human children. The contrast between the cold, humid cave and the dry, bright, spacious and airy stone building The visual and sensory differences are too great, and their bodies have helped them create the most conducive environment for living.

    Priest Xionggu was also nearby. He heard the children's conversation, felt the white beard for a while, and asked the witch for advice, "When the food problem is resolved, the witch should tell everyone to rebuild the tent and live, little boys. It’s not good to always live in a cave."

    Wen Lie naturally thought of this question. Originally, he had to wait for the jam to be done before thinking about it. Unexpectedly, it was raised first. He touched the heads of the two little boys on the left and right, and pointed to the pottery in front. The kiln smiled and said, "Then, shall we build this kind of house and live in it?"