Chapter 11

"I heard that you can make a bird catching thing?" He jumped ashore and looked down at the handsome non-orc in front of him with a tall animal body.

    He enjoys the gaze of the other person looking up.

    The kind of weak, poor, unsuspecting look like a newborn cub.

    As if he moved his finger, he could make him live or die.

    Wen Lie was agitated by the cold wind rushing toward his face, and quickly backed up two steps, raising his head to see the silver wolf from above.

    so big.

    It's still tall, a lot taller than he stands, and it must be two meters and five meters tall.

    This guy grew up on hormones.

    Looking at the eyes like the clearest lake, Wen Lie's scalp was numb, and he felt a strong sense of oppression.

    He stood face to face with each other, like a confrontation between the strong and the weak.

    The contrast is obvious.
.Is he an orc warrior of the Horde?

    This is the orc warrior of the Horde?

    Hege and Mo feel completely different to him.

    Of course, there is also a difference in height between the two. The height of Mo and the others is about two meters on average. The beast-shaped orcs he saw along the way were about this size, and the tallest was only two meters.

    This silver wolf, which was obviously more than two meters and five meters tall, was the tallest beastly orc he had ever seen.

    The height of their human form is basically the same as that of the animal form, or even slightly higher.

    As for non-orcs, the average is about 1.8 meters.

    Compared with the modern times he lives, the people here really grew up eating natural food.

.Thinking about this, he replied with his mouth: "The bird net can catch birds about the size of a squeaking bird. A bigger bird net may not be able to hold it. Although the hair of the black beast is tough, it is still It breaks too easily."

    Miao bowed his head and asked, "Your bird net is made of black ferocious beast hair?"

    "Yes," Wen Lie stepped back a bit, and the guy's breath sprayed all over his face. Although there was no peculiar smell, Wen Lie who loved cleanliness was still a bit disgusted.

    Without noticing the sudden storm in his eyes when the other party caught his look, Wen Lie continued: "You can also fish."

    As he said, he looked at each other's paws.

    Can a wolf's paw hold something?

    Wen Lie was a little curious.

.Miao took a step forward, retaliating, deliberately getting closer to the non-orcs, lowered his head slightly, and the warm breath from his nose hit the opponent's face.

    Arrogant and wicked, ambiguous and provocative.

    He throws out false and insincere bait: "Go out hunting in five days, you follow Lin, and he can guarantee that you will not be eaten by wild beasts."

    He tilted his head, his beautiful cold beast pupil looked at the face where the fur of the non-orc was visible, his tongue moved slightly, "In exchange, lend me the bird net."