Chapter 75

The ambiguity in that tone made Wen Lie blush suddenly.

He didn't understand the joy of scratching his wrist and giving blood to people. He glanced at the orc strangely, pretending to be cold and said: "I don't need it."

"You want," Miao was anxious, and seemed to treat him as a fragile doll, a little too nervous. "The old man with the white beard said, it will take many days for you to wake up. Now you wake up in three days. It must be no good. All, ...Wear, I want to take care of you so that you won't get hurt."

No one knows how much torment he felt in his heart during the few days waiting for the non-orcs to wake up.

He didn't know that this was actually Xiong Gu's threat from him. He was afraid that the great witch would not wake up by then, and the fierce god would come to him again and deliberately prolong the time of the great witch's coma.

"Wen Wen, I will give you sweet fruit to eat after you drink it.".After speaking, he leaned over, seeing Wenlie staring at his wound, and said in a soft voice, "It's not dirty, I will wash it.

The orc's voice is a rare gentle and tense. Even though he has been used to the inadvertent pampering and unknowing "love words" of the other party for the past two days, Wen Lie still feels unspeakable awkwardness and astringency.

If the other party recovers memory and soberness one day, what will happen to his despicable use.

Looking at Hao's unfaithful affection in the opponent's eyes, Wen Lie didn't know the taste, and licked the wound that the orc had reached his lips. The faint sweet smell filled the tip of his nose. Wen Lie seemed to have been pierced, and felt that the tip of his nose was a bit astringent.

He turned his head quickly, pushed the orc away, and said, "What sweet fruit?"

.Miao saw that the non-orc drank it obediently. Although he was dissatisfied with the other party's "picky eaters", he was still satisfied. He licked the wound once according to the traces of the non-orc's licking, and his eyes inadvertently turned the non-orc's lips with a secretive look. , The thirst that is about to pour out.

Until the small wound healed slowly, Miao shut his mouth, took out a palm-sized yellow fruit from the pocket of animal skin pants, and handed it to the non-orcs like a treasure, "Smell the sweet fruit."

The orc kept talking about it, Wen Lie's curiosity was also aroused. At this time, seeing the flat yellow fruit in the orc's hand, he was a little straighter, "Persimmon?!"

He took the fruit in his hand, looked at it several times, and tried to take another bite. Although it was hard, the taste of honey was almost the same as that of a persimmon.

"Where are you from?"

.Miao had a meal, and then he stabbed: "The old man with the white beard took it. He still has a lot of it. I will get it for you if I smell it and want to eat it."

The orc doesn't even know what it is to steal and steal. He only knows that it belongs to him if he is attracted to it, not to mention the object.

If it hadn't been for the little fruit of the priest Xionggu's treasure, Miao wouldn't have ran to the cave of the old thing and hid him in order to avoid trouble the last time when a non-orc was talking to Xionggu. Two of the fruits there were dug out.

One of them was eaten by him, and he felt that there was no problem, so he was relieved to take the rest to the non-orcs to eat.

Wen Lie choked in his throat, almost choked on the crispy persimmon in his mouth, "You, did you steal it?"