Chapter 124

Now that the Vulture Tribe is following the same mistakes as the Tongyan Tribe, of course there is no way to hold a tribal gathering in a month's time.

    Wencheng is strong, with Sirius bloodline orcs and great witches sitting in the town, holding tribal gatherings, and everyone is expected to return.

    When someone said the proposal, it drew unanimous approval.

    The people in the city have heard that they not only have salt and empowerment stones, but also make delicious barbecues and cured meats. Even fish and beast meat can be very delicious!

    They also carry the kind of white and light bowls on their bodies. I heard they are called ceramics, which are very light! There are other shapes and sizes that can hold all kinds of things.

    There is also edible sweet grass. A piece of meat can be exchanged a lot. Considering the non-orcs in the family, many orcs are also moved. This is much more than the conversion of sweet fruit and honey water!

.They also used this sweet grass to make some kind of jam, and they used that kind of white and bright clean ceramics to store them for a very long time! That kind of ceramic seal will last a long time!

    The orcs were looting these things and they were going crazy. Those who had meat exchanged with the orcs in Wencheng on the spot. Those without meat pleaded with all the orcs in Wencheng, hoping that they could allow some time, and they would go out hunting immediately. Double the meat can be exchanged for it!

    The things brought by the people in Wencheng were robbed.

    The brothers lived up to the trust of the brothers and took the entire transaction with their own power, so that everyone made a lot of money.

    However, the Niugu Orcs were not happy. They remembered that not long ago, they exchanged salt with Koi, and the other party had such a nasty face, making the difference from them!

.I heard that he also exchanged the bags of salt he earned for the opportunity to save the non-orcs, and Wen Lie allowed him to chase five non-orcs at the same time! !

    Shameless! !

    So, while Ni was counting the "money" in his hands, Niugu Orcs came up and invited him to perform a brother rollover scene in public. Finally, Niu wore a face and watched as the things in his hands were robbed. It's all done.

    You have to learn everything, and use his own way to treat his body. In front of the buns, he handed the looted things to the big witch, and obtained delicious salted fish and animal meat from the other party while eating. While shaking the meat in front of people, he smiled, "Are you hungry? Let you smell it."

    At this point, there is nothing bad for them to agree to the tribe assembly.

.However, since the tribe assembly is scheduled to be in Wencheng, they must have a lot of things to do when they go back. Therefore, for those tribes who want to join Wencheng, they are asked to return to the tribe first, and then the tribe assembly will go to Wencheng, so that they can go back and have their own lives. When the tribal chiefs and priests discuss the time, they can also visit Wencheng in advance before making a decision.

    Everyone naturally had no objection.

    As for the Vulture Tribe, everyone knew that they didn't help much. It really had to be clear. They won't get a lot of things, and the risk of offending Wencheng is really not worth it.

.And those non-orcs, because part of them were taken away by the liger tribe, and a part of them escaped with the remaining orcs of the vulture tribe, and there are only dozens of them. Among them, the sick and elderly are the majority, and they are also not worth fighting for. , After all, non-orcs are not a traded item. Even if they challenge the orcs to win, they will only win a right to pursue, and they will not succeed afterwards, and they will be in vain.