Chapter 27

Liu often plays with Wu, and he thinks he knows Wu well, but at this time he doesn’t know why Wu did such a thankless thing. He rolled his eyes and asked Wu curiously, "Wu, why are you suddenly? Love food with mud?"

    At this time, Big Mouth Wu hurriedly booed at the falcon, looked around, and saw someone looking here, he laughed, "I look so fun and playful." Everyone knows that he and Zuo have a good time. He was responding and he didn't care.

    Seeing the other orcs no longer staring at him, Wucai patted Yu's head, "You didn’t see the meat prepared by Wen Lie over there! You have to share it with Mo, Ge and over there. Miu's, the rest is just a little bit!"

    The second monk Yizhang couldn't figure it out, "What's the matter then?"

    "You are a beast!".Wu seemed to be holding his own cub, carefully putting the mud ball in his hands into the fire, and found that Zuo was already putting the third one! Can not help speeding up the movement in his hands.

    He was too lazy to talk to Yu again. At this time, it was born from a mother, so Wu should not reveal Wen Lie's good craftsmanship to the second person, so as not to let anyone divide the meat again.

    Zuo, Bang, and Tu, who were doing the same actions as him, also had the same thoughts.

    So when half of the wooden stick burned down, when the air gradually filled with a tempting fragrance, the mud balls that were roasted in the fire finally could not cover up their diamond-like essence, the orcs who noticed that they had missed the opportunity It's all boiling!

    What kind of fragrance is this! They have grown from ginkgo-eating cubs to powerful orcs, and they have never seen something so fragrant!

.Their noses are starting to pan acid because of the smell, and now they are going to squeeze the mud ball right away, is there still time? ?

    regret.

    Very regretful.

    hatred.

    Hate it very much.

    Damn it, damn it!

    Wen Lie was also a little surprised. He didn't expect that the stems and leaves of the fan vines were wrapped in meat and roasted, and this effect could be achieved.

    This kind of food spice smells like cumin, which is necessary for modern barbecue, but it has a bit of hot and spicy taste. To be more precise, it is a perfect combination of cumin and chili!

.He was drowsy and couldn't help it anymore. He got up and waited for a while, and found a smaller black mud ball. After confirming that it was almost done, he pulled it out with a branch and knocked it open. The rich scent was pungent. When he came, he immediately attracted all eyes, and only heard the crackling and burning sound of firewood, and the sounds of swallowing and constant sniffing were mixed in, which was particularly obvious.

    Even Bai, who had been hiding in Ge's arms and not coming out, stretched out his head, staring at this side with big crystal yellow eyes, and her little nose was stunned twice from time to time, which was especially pitiful.

    But no one noticed him at this time, except Wen Lie and Miu who were on the opposite side.

    Miao Zheng stared closely at the piece of meat that was just torn off in Wen Lie's hand. The brown-red meat exuded a strange and throbbing taste, staying in the non-orc fingers that were not tender but slender and strong. Eye-catching.

.At this moment, Miu's eyes darkened almost invisibly, his Adam's apple rolled, imagining non-orcs' white fingers pinching food into his mouth...

    The canine teeth are faintly exposed, and the hungry orc has shown a bite weapon.