Chapter 117

Both Dan and Rong looked inexplicable and didn't know what Wen Lie was laughing at.

    Miao's face was pale, as if he had suffered a great humiliation, and his voice seemed to be squeezed out of his teeth, "What do you call me? Who told you that our animal form is—"

    He suddenly remembered the strange look on the faces of the orcs from the Wuxiang tribe.

    Mother's.

    a shame.

    If it weren't for business matters here, Miao Zhen wanted to rush out now and throw all the dog tags of the people in Wencheng who were making barbecue outside into the fire!

    It's not wrong to paint, but it's not right to be embarrassed when it comes out.

    For example, if he knows that he is not good at counting, he never counts how many hunts he has hunted!

    Wen Lie was almost laughed to death. He only now knows that this guy is also burdened by idols.

.Dan realized that something was wrong, and he was as careful as he thought of it. He remembered that during the day he heard that the other party seemed to have had a conflict with the Sirius tribe, and then he thought of the two groups of people in the Sirius tribe who had recently split up and were arguing about conflicts...

    He smiled embarrassedly, and hated that Luo Cub didn’t figure it out, but his face was apologetic again and again, “It’s our fault. I will come up without asking, but cough, Brother Wolf, you and the Sirius Tribe in the end. Yes……"

    They had a good relationship with the Wuxiang tribe, but their relationship with the Sirius tribe and the Liger tribe was not very good, and because Dan suffered from the poor hands of the Sirius tribe patriarch, he hated the Sirius tribe.

    What he heard from Meng was different from what he saw with his own eyes. Meng said that the other party was a dog tribe that hadn’t left the mainland for a long time, called Wencheng, and a young patriarch and priest. That patriarch was still an awakener with a talented bloodline. .

.But now it seems, how did the young patriarch become the orc with the blood of Sirius in the Sirius tribe?

    After He You thought of going together, Dan also felt that Wen Lie and Miu were probably the group of people from the Sirius tribe who made trouble against the candidate for the patriarch.

    But he is not Mongolian, he has to ask clearly.

    Miao said coldly, "We have nothing to do with them."

    Dan was completely relieved.

    He wanted to pat Miao on the shoulder, but he didn't dare to stretch out his hand. The sweet fruit that the little priest handed over didn't dare to eat. The blood of ordinary talent was nothing, but this guy was of Sirius blood.

    He took the initiative to confess, "We met them on the way, and they told me that a tribe had white salt and delicious meat..."

    "Are you changing the meat?!" Rong next to Dan said, his crystal yellow eyes gleaming, looking expectant.

.He secretly ate some barbecue meat hidden by Meng Baobao, it was really delicious! It's more delicious than his mother! He grew up so much, because his mother could eat food, he has always been the envy of his companions, and he has always been proud of it, but since eating the meat of Meng, he doesn't feel that he is envious at all.

    Their tribe doesn’t lack meat, they have a good relationship with Wuxiang tribe, and they have a little fruit. You can trade it for anything! !