Chapter 12

He hadn't answered yet, but he was excitedly catching the tail of the fish on the ice and interrupted him and said: "Wenlienong's bird is very delicious, the meat is soft, and there is no fishy or bitter taste." He licked his tongue. It seems to recall the taste, trying to find the adjective, "slippy, fragrant!"

    Wen Lie twitched his mouth. He really didn’t do anything special to the bird, but when he learned that Mo and the others had put the whole bird in a pot the night before, he understood why they were facing each other. The broth just boiled a little longer in the pot is so aftertaste.

    Fortunately, he asked in detail and learned that they would also remove the intestines and intestines, but this work was only for the black beast, which was a huge beast.

    For the "small" things like fish and birds, everyone just rinses them off, chops them, cooks them, and then starts to eat them.

.This is still a bit particular, not particular, just like Ge and Mo, pluck the hair and cook the whole thing.

    When Miao listened, thought flashed in his expression.

    After thinking about it, he picked out a small fish with white spots on the few black scales in the pile of fish that he had allocated, and set it aside.

    He said lightly, "I only want this."

    If his friend Zuowa Tu was here, he would be surprised at Miu's "generousness."

    Wen Lie was a little surprised when he heard it, "Do you know this kind of fish?"

    Because the people here are not used to eating fish, they have never paid attention to the variety of these little things, and use fish as the title. No one can clearly distinguish different types of fish.

    Miao ignored him.

    Ge listened and said, "He likes this fishy fish. Everyone in the tribe knows it."

.There was doubt in Ge's tone. He obviously didn't understand how Wen Lie, who likes Miu very much, wouldn't know about this kind of thing, but when he thought that the other party had been ill, he was still ill now, and his mind was not good, he was relieved.

    Is that right?

    Seeing Miu not speaking, Wen Lie's eyes flashed, and he didn't ask any more.

    Of course this is not the case.

    Miao sneered in his heart.

    This kind of fish is called whitebait, and the head and eyes can see farther after eating it.

    This was something he had overheard from an orc in another tribe.

    He thought the other party was talking nonsense at the time, but since he saw the kind of fish described by the other party in this snowy river of the tribe, he tried to eat for a few days, and the eyes drawn by the withered vine during the hunting slowly became If it doesn't hurt, he is still keenly aware that his eyes are really getting better little by little at a very slow speed.

.Not only did he look farther, there seemed to be other things that he hadn't noticed were changing.

    Miao felt that it was not a bad change, so he insisted on eating this kind of fish.

    People in the tribe thought that he liked to eat this kind of fishy and difficult to fill up the stomach, and non-orcs occasionally got fish to give him.

    Miao was too lazy to care about them.

    As for why he didn't tell others.

    Of course he wouldn't say it, he was stupid to tell others such a good thing.