Chapter 26

Wen Lie followed Miao and the others for nearly a day before he reached the outskirts of the forest outside the tribe. Only then did he realize how "small" this so-called "little forest" is.

    This is still in the woods, and it is said that the Black Forest they are about to enter is even more endless and hard to have an end.

    And the goal of their trip is to cross the Black Forest, across the wilderness after the Black Forest, to reach the legendary Eastern Giant Mountain, which is at the extreme end of the Middle East.

    This is the news Wen Lie heard from the beast population.

    It was not until later that Wen Lie understood that these news were originally engraved in the oracle. The priest's move on top of his head during the farewell banquet was to "deliver" God's will to them, except to transfer God’s blessings. Unfortunately, I didn’t know. Why, Wenlie did not receive it.

    Seeing that he was about to enter the Black Forest, Wen Lie called to stop Miao, "Can you wait here? Mo and the others will be there soon."
.After saying this, Wen Lie went to see the expressions of the other orcs. He was clear, indifferent, and despised, except that there was no anger or dissatisfaction.

    Obviously Miao had greeted them and obtained their consent, and there was almost no objection.

    Able to easily control more than a dozen powerful orcs, Wen Lie once again reassessed Miu's combat power.

    Miao turned his head, looked at Wen Lie, did not speak, and then pointed to the animal skin bag on his back.

    At this moment, Wen Lie connected the opponent's brain waves strangely.

    He nodded hard, "I lack salt and meat, and a lot of fan vines."

    Fan vine is the kind of plant that Zuo found last time to wrap up the exhibition.

    In addition to leaving enough for Zhan to change to the dressing, Wen Lie left a little bit because of curiosity.

.Part of the stem of the fan vine can be used for binding and weaving like other vines that Wen Lie has seen, but around the thin stem of this plant, there is also a piece of seaweed-like growth.

    What Wen Lie saw was the fan vine that had withered and fallen yellow leaves in the cold season. Among the seaweed-like things, a small amount of the leaf matter belonging to the protein had rotted and disappeared, leaving behind dense fibrous veins.

    From a distance, it looks like a dense and breathable white gauze.

    Wen Lie was busy bandaging Zhan at that time, and then racked his brains to think about how to stop Miu's brutality. So although I was amazed by the skillful workmanship of Fan Teng, I didn't put too much thought on it.

    Until he remembered that he still had three Q&A tickets.

    He couldn't help it suddenly, so he looked for a guide to identify the attributes of the fan vine.

.Fan vine, also known as fan fragrant vine, is a foreign vine with white flowers, small and invisible, slender stems, tough stem fans... The stem fans are air-dried to produce fragrance at high temperature, non-toxic, and can be used as food spices.

    The front is a bunch of nonsense, the focus is on the last sentence!

    Although a ticket was scrapped, he asked for a kind of food spice, which was the style of his generation of non-chief.

    But in the boring primitive society, for foodies, this may be a rare and precious thing.

    Wen Lie is not very appetite, but if he can have better conditions to eat well, he is of course willing.