Chapter 14

Gora is a non-orc with a slightly darker skin and a tall stature. Just looking at his appearance, he is no different from a modern rough guy. If he hadn't witnessed the other's dexterity, Wen Lie would never change it.

    I saw that the other party carefully sorted the bird feathers according to color and size, removed the roots and placed them on a clean stone, and put a very small polished stone knife into the stone bowl containing the saliva of the mud-spitting beast. After the stone knife was stained with this milky white liquid, a handful of bird feathers were placed on it, and then it was pressed along the texture on the lightly shaved animal skin.

    Wen Lie looked at it for a while, and felt dizzy.

    After asking Goola, after confirming that the finished product could be produced within one day, he took care of the fish that day.

    The fish has been treated by Ge and Mo, but their so-called treatment is only to kill the fish, and then wash it in water.

.Even the belly of the fish is not cut, and the head and gills of the fish do not know how to deal with it.

    Wen Liezha was pleasantly surprised when he heard that the two had helped him get the fish ready. After seeing the "processed" fish piled up in the tent, only the corners of his mouth twitched.

    Reluctantly, the two of them had to be thrown out of the woods to find thin branches to string fish, and by the way they put the newly made bird nets on them.

    It's the end of the second snow, and tonight, the snow will stop. So the snow doesn't fall so much outside, and you don't have to worry about being covered by ice and snow again when you sweep out a place. It's a good time to catch birds.

    The little wolf cub Ya was by his side, watching the two making sweaters and making grilled fish.

    The little wolf cub couldn’t stay idle. For a while, he grabbed the precious bird hair and looked around, making Gora nervous next to him. He wanted to reprimand Ya, but he seemed to be very jealous of Ya who was the original beast. Dare to speak.

.The little wolf cub seemed to have also noticed something, and slowly stopped going there, and honestly helped Wen Lie fish.

    Every time Wenlie handles a fish, the little wolf pup will pick it up with his mouth, step back a few steps, slam his hind legs, rush to the stone stove next to him, and carefully put the clean fish into a stone pot with burning water. .

    Wen Lie said, this is cooking fish soup.

    Fish soup, remembering the bird soup that Wenlie drank last time, Ya quickly understood what it was, and she stared at the fish in the pot and started to see through.

    "Ya!"

    Hearing Wen Lie yelling, Ya hurriedly tilted her head, raised her tail high, and jumped down.

    Glancing at Wen Lie with a guilty conscience, he was relieved to see that he was not looking at himself, and walked to Wen Lie obediently, and continued to work.

.At first when he wanted to help in this way, Wen Lie refused to let him do it. He said that the hair on his mouth had bacteria and that the fish would stain the fish. He also said that when he jumped on the platform, his tail would be swept to the side of the pot, and that What kind of fungus is put in the stone pot.

    You will get sick if you eat that kind of fish soup.

    Yan wondered, he used to help Grandpa in this way, why didn't he get sick?

    Is it because of the smell of orcs? Well, it should be like this, non-orcs don't seem to be very strong.

    He thought for a while, ran out, buried half of his head in the snow and wiped it for a long time, his head was aching, and then he ran back.