Chapter 3

In the cold winter, snakes will hibernate in some warmer and drier nests, such as caves, tree holes and rock crevices.

    And when hibernating, dozens or hundreds of snakes of the same or different species gather together to spend the severe cold season.

    Wen Lie remembered that when he was young, because of his playfulness, he followed an old hunter and villagers in the village to see the snake hole.

    At that time, the densely entangled group of snakes in the dim crypt gave him a lot of shock.

    I cried at home and had nightmares for several nights.

    It was Grandpa who boiled some shocking herbs for him to drink, and then slowly came over.

    But now, Wen Lie's eyes are amazingly bright, eat it!

    If his judgment is correct, snakes are social animals. From the space he perceives, there can be at least dozens of snakes in such a hibernating cave.

.Even if it is not a snake, but some other animal, the creature in the hibernating state has the lowest combat effectiveness, he has some certainty to win it over!

    Wen Lie tried his best to pull the inside out to confirm if it was what he guessed.

    The feeling of sinking came through the branches, and with a little effort, he still didn’t move the things inside. This made him unsure whether he found a snake or other hibernating animals. After all, a snake, no matter how heavy it is. , With his strength, it is impossible not to be untouched at all!

    This made Wen Lie more cautious.

    He has not forgotten that this is an unknown world, and the primitive beast is not a legend here.

    If it were not for a severe lack of food, he would never risk to compete with the native species here.

.When it took a lot of effort to finally hook one out of it, Wen Lie was taken aback. It was indeed a snake, but it could no longer be called a snake but a python.

    The black-brown lin skin is not real in the dark sky, but you can imagine the lin light it can reflect in the sun. A python with a calf that is more than one foot long can be seen as a visual feast in Wen Lie’s eyes. .

    Fortunately, after his vigorous tossing, the python did not wake up unexpectedly.

    Even though he felt that he had lost his strength, he hurriedly lifted a large rock next to him, and before the python had woken up, he slammed it at a position seven inches below the snake's head.

    Suddenly there was a flutter of flesh and blood.

    Blood splattered on his body and face, but Wen Lie, who was about to lose his strength, had no time to take care of it.

    Sitting on a snake, it’s too warm compared to the outside..The body made Wen Lie tears in his eyes.

    If it wasn't that the bloody smell was too strong, it made Wen Lie who had just killed a little dizzy drift, he couldn't help lying on the snake to draw the warm blood.

    He sat on the snake body and rested for a while, barely regaining his strength, Wen Lie had the energy to tell whether the snake was poisonous or non-toxic.

    Pythons are non-venomous, but I don’t know if it’s not clear in this world that a snake of this size can be considered a python, so he took a closer look at the head of the snake that was left aside and confirmed that there were no venom glands before he was relieved. Come.