Chapter 63

Not to mention anything else, the little bear tribe provided them with tents with great care.

    Taking into account the tall animal shape of Miu and theirs, each tent is tall and big, but because the time is too short and the number is not enough, only two or three orcs or half-orcs can sleep in one tent.

    The orcs are not particular about it, just live in some. As for the half-orc cubs, they are very happy. Since being driven out of the tribe, they have never slept in such a big tent! Not to mention two or three people, even if all their half-orcs squeeze into a tent, they are willing!

    Without the orders of the adults, the little half-beasts took their own animal skins and daily stone bowl bone pots from the orcs and set up their temporary homes.

.As for Miu, that guy is incompatible with everyone. Not only did he ask himself to sleep in a tent, he also fell in love with the one originally prepared for Wen Lie, so he forced Wen Lie to live in the tent next to him. He came to live in this "small and short" one. Small tent.

    Provoked to look at him from time to time, he still admired this young orc patriarch who dared to challenge the big witch.

    He is the patriarch like the other party, and he is not afraid of the priest of his tribe!

    Even though he didn't dare to look down on the Great Witch, the sympathy and sympathy for Miu in his heart came out, and he felt that this orc who had the same temper as him was really appetizing for him!

.Soon, Chung got close to the two brothers like Mihao. Not only did they tell Miu that there were delicious fruits behind the tents of the priests of the tribe, but there was also a kind of delicious fruit that the priests buried in the soil, like a drunk fruit. With the same water, he also told him which tent of the little bear tribe had nice and quiet non-orcs, which non-orcs were like Luo Luo, too annoying, and even the orcs dared to fight...

    Miao was actually also interested in these, and Zai Zhongna listened seriously.

    Upon seeing this scene inadvertently, Wen Lie couldn't help but twitched his mouth, suddenly felt that the patriarch of the little bear tribe was also unreliable.

    Seeing that the two of them were embarrassed, he carried his backpack and animal skins into the large tent next to him.

.Although he admired the arrogance of Miu and Da Wu facing each other, he still didn't understand why he wanted such a small tent for himself. When he saw Da Wu entered the big tent next to him, he said to Miu, "You are higher than dry. What a hassle to live in this small tent!"

    Miao listened for a long time and was annoyed. He was too lazy to explain, so he nodded to the key point, said a few words at random, and went into the small tent with his own things.

    He touched his head again, and left with a look of confusion.

    Forget it, he doesn't care, this young patriarch can live wherever he likes to live, it has nothing to do with him.

    At a later time, Ya He Bai was sent back by two little orcs. Obviously the cubs had a good time. When Ming He jumped away, they were still reluctant to give up, and their thin, thin faces were very sincere. .

.Wen Lie saw that he grabbed a large handful of cooked green stone mushrooms for the two little orcs, "Take it and eat it. We will eat this every day in the future."

    The two little orcs obviously did not expect to accompany Adi to play and eat. Normally, they would stay in the bare back mountain looking for food. The back mountain had no trees but only large blocks of rocks, and it was very cold. , And they will thank the animal gods if they find a piece of grass one day.