Chapter 106

When Nai Sang walked away, Wen Lie looked around. The tent was indeed a bit broken, and the place was also too small. It is estimated that the orcs in the tribe lived in the tribe, just like the Sirius tribe in the past, with distinct levels.

    In addition to them, there are already several salt-changing teams from small tribes living in this area, and there are one or two familiar ones who came from the same group as them.

    Probably the fact that they had just quarreled with Nai Sang was not small. At this time, they all poked their heads out of the tent to look at them with different eyes.

    Everyone in Wencheng ignored those gazes, and without instructions from the great witch and the patriarch, they took care of themselves and proceeded in an orderly manner.

.This tent is not too shabby for the people of the small tribes, so the non-orcs of the vulture tribe brought them here, and they have no opinion, but the people in Wencheng are a little bit indifferent and disgusted in their eyes. It was a bit obvious, seeing the orcs from a small tribe nearby, he suddenly sneered, but also looked down upon him.

    Especially after seeing the "beautiful" dress up, the look of disdain and contempt was even more eloquent.

    The other animal’s skins are loosely draped on the body, and people are also foolish, holding a long and thin grass stalk, leaning on the stump next to his tent, and it is not ashamed of the people around him to look at it. He stared back unceremoniously.

    The orc had actually been looking at the other small tribes around him for a while, his gaze was so piercing that it was hard to ignore.

.But because they didn't do anything, everyone didn't care. Everyone in Wencheng was busy cleaning up the tent and the things they brought, and they didn't have the time to take care of such trivial matters.

    Miu raised his eyes and glanced at the orc slightly until he heard the other party's disdain for them.

    Annoying.

    There are things that I don’t want to live.

    Miao thought in his heart, waiting for a few sharkmen to come out, and asked clearly how the non-orcs wanted to make white salt that is not susceptible to moisture, how to avoid the "beast gods" and wipe out this broken tribe.

    With the cruel thoughts in his heart, the eyes of his eyes darkened, and the dim light was faint, which was very intriguing.

    The orc was caught by the indifference of his whole body for a while, and he didn't even dare to make the sound of spitting out the grass, letting the stalks of the ravaged grass fall silently, coughing fakely, and patted his butt to get into the tent. .

.Unexpectedly, he was caught by the companion on the side, and the companion put down the animal skins in his hand, pulled him aside, and apologized again and again.

    Wen Lie was squatting on the ground trying to hit a rock and make a fire by himself. When he saw this, he took a moment to glance at the two orcs. They were both tall and tall. They were about the same age as Miu and the others. The two orcs had similar faces, probably brothers. . It was the older one who apologized to them. Seeing Miu ignored them, at this time, in front of everyone outside, he pulled the younger one to teach, his face was sullen, and his words were not merciful.

    It has high emotional intelligence.

    Wen Lie called to Miao and asked him to help move things, but he let go.

    It's better to wait for the orcs to clean up the fire before letting them do it. His hands are all red and there is no spark.

    He has relatively few things, so he just cleaned it up and finished it.