Chapter 89

Like a group of starving ghosts, the orcs of the Phantom Eagle Tribe swooped down from the cliff at the fastest speed in their lives, stumbled to the ground in human form amidst the unstoppable exclamations of the non-orcs below, and then rushed to the opposite coast, frantic. Grab meat on the head of the fish and eat it.

    The heavy smell of raw fish meat is vaguely nauseous, mixed with slightly fishy salty sea water, it is not really delicious, but the group of orcs feel that they have tasted the taste of happiness.

    Be careful to avoid the fishbone, they quickly buckled the remaining fish on the fish head, while condemning and grateful in their hearts.

    These dragon beasts are too wasteful to eat! ! The half of the fish's belly under the head is still connected! They are so picky that they eat the tender meat in the middle of the fish's belly!

    But fortunately, these damn big and small dragon beasts are picky eaters, and the rest belong to them!

.The young patriarch of the Huan Diao tribe was eating fish with a complicated expression.

    He never thought that one day, their powerful phantom eagle tribe would actually fall into such an embarrassing situation!

    When did they actually eat fish heads that are not rare even for the mackerel? !

    Vulture tribe.

    If it weren’t for the treacherous vulture tribe to capture the salt tribe, and enslaved the people to make salt for it alone, and no longer trade with other tribes, how could they fight with the vulture tribe for lack of salt?

    It’s just that although the races are similar, the Phantom Eagle tribe has not seen cubs for decades, but the vulture tribe is extremely fertile. Although they live on carrion, like the orcs of the salt tribe, they are not welcomed by non-orcs.

    But the cruelty and licentiousness of vultures..Torture is notorious, they hide in the dark, keen on sneak attacks and aggression.

    They killed and looted other tribes, grabbed food, killed all orcs and cubs, and seized non-orcs.

    If this is the case, it does not count as touching the bottom line of the mainland orcs. At most, you will feel that the vulture is an extremely cruel existence, even the cubs.

    After all, the weak and the strong eat the strong, and in the process of growing up every powerful tribe, both means and cruelty are indispensable.

    However, the orcs of the vulture tribe imprisoned, smashed, and oppressed the non-orcs, and forced the non-orcs to become the mating tools for all of them and breed for their race.

    Many non-orcs who disappeared in other tribes for no reason fell into their hands and lost their freedom, even their lives.

.Although vulture orcs are very fertile, their bodies are fragile. They are forced to give birth to different vultures. However, after giving birth to two or three children, they will not be able to bear it and die of illness.

    As for the orc cubs that are given birth, they will be cultivated into new evil beings, like their father and brother, robbed, sexually assaulted, regardless of right or wrong, regardless of kinship.

    But the cubs of non-orcs are raised by the tribe, or become new mating tools, or traded to other tribes in exchange for food.

    That is to say, among the non-beast populations that were traded, the mainland orcs knew about such a tribe that had appeared out of nowhere but violated the cognition of the orcs.