Chapter 13

It’s okay to change the destructive behavior before. The three words "destructive" are marked in red. After hearing a little bit, a series of explanations popped up: "Killing that is not for survival, irrational plunder, and unrestrained demand. , Non-compliance with law and production, and other barbarous acts."

    To put it bluntly, he is still forced to carry out primitive transformation, establish etiquette, and engage in infrastructure.

    But the latter sentence really caused him a headache. This sentence seemed simple, but in fact it was extremely scary to think carefully.

    If you don't ask for rewards from the heart, even a good person may not be able to do it.

    No matter what good things people do, there is an expected return value.

    Ordinary people may be seeking peace of mind, self-improvement, and accumulating praise.

    What about the good people?

    Also ask for it.

    Even ask for more.

    They want world peace, equality for all, fairness and justice...

.Therefore, when doing every good deed and helping everyone, they are desperately eager for feedback from the helper, hoping to use everything they own to influence each other and achieve the goal of everyone doing good deeds.

    Wen Lie asked himself, if he was asked to help someone without asking for anything, it would be impossible.

    Therefore, he asked: "What is the criterion for not asking for return?"

    The guide was silent again.

    Wen Lie just remembered now.

    He has only one chance to be answered.

    Taking a deep breath, Wen Lie gave up asking.

    It seems that only by looking for opportunities to experiment and experiment, can we figure it out.

    When he got down from the bed of animal skins, he found that the dull pain on his body had disappeared, and his health was far beyond the level of long-term exercise in his previous life.

.He stretched out his fingers and pursed his lower lip. Although he was bound to a system that pitted him, at least he hadn't achieved nothing.

    Moreover, Wen Lie still has expectations for the rewards in the guide.

    In this primitive world of low productivity, if the guide randomly misses some rewards, it is estimated that it will be able to get rid of several blocks of things here.

    And those things should be very helpful for him to transform those damn barbarians.

    But the most critical first step is to figure out how to reduce the barbaric value of Orc Miu.

    Through the barbaric value defined by the guide, one can imagine that this orc is definitely not a good person.

    The other party will never change his pace or give up sabotage just because of his persuasion or begging for something.

    Wen Lie believes that only absolute interests can impress such people.

.However, if he runs to the opponent like this, tell the opponent that he can give him everything he wants, as long as he gives up the barbaric behavior.

    Wen Lie also believed that the other party would definitely treat him as a fool, most likely because of a conspiracy theory, and then resolve him.