Chapter 109

Ning was not in the mood to pay attention to their eyes, and was filled with his sudden thoughts. He was eager to pull people into the group, even ignoring the gaze that the priests in front of him frequently gestured over.

    My mother, my cubs are all lost by your damn Luo beasts, and still want us to be as obedient as before? !

    I can go to you! !

    Ning, who chased all the way from the tribe but did not see his little non-orc, broke out!

    He said that his baby went out by himself, and he always fights secretly when he is disobedient. He believes that his mother fart! Doesn't his own bastard know what temper? Just such a soft little guy, not brave yet afraid of the dark, how could he sneak out at night and still be in the wild! !

    Brie’s big-hearted Luo cub had told him that You Jin was not a good thing, and he was so unprepared!

.Ning was so angry that he remained silent along the way. If it weren't for finding his own children and expecting the other party to provide clues, he would have liked to kill You Jinsheng on the spot!

    Even if it offends the priest for this, he will go all out!

    Don't sin against each other, will they have good fruits to eat? !

    See what the Sirius tribe is like now? ! Is there a big tribe like them, can't wait to throw the people of their tribe into the hands of the brutal orcs of the vulture tribe? !

    simply--!

    Ning's eyes were red.

    You Jin turned his eyes and saw that his face paled slightly.

    He hasn't forgotten how dirty his clothes are.

    These damn orcs, obviously the little thing ran away by himself, but if he didn't take care of them, is he the mother of those little boys? !

.not to mention……

    You Jin thought of the few little non-orcs in the back.

    These little things may not be long before they disappear in this world, so what is the need for their intentions?

    But now there is no need to bring them to the vulture tribe to suffer. They ran out by themselves, and it was like that in the wild. They hadn't seen or heard them all the way along the way. It is estimated that they would have been gnawed away by the wild beasts a long time ago.

    Thinking viciously in his heart, Yu Jin didn't dare to show it, and quietly moved closer to Tan.

    Tu was very excited, "Ning, Abe is with us..."

    What? !

    Ning and his companion were stunned, and then a look of ecstasy appeared on their faces.

    You Jin was also stunned, but he was very flustered.

    Then there was an immense panic.

.He didn't expect that Ning, who was ordered by the priest to stay in the tribe, would resist the order to catch up. Then he was accused of losing the little non-orc, and even almost let Ning, who was ashamed of beating non-orcs, make an exception, making him feel embarrassed. What's more, I didn't expect that the missing little thing would be picked up by Miao and the others!

    He panicked when he thought of the injury to the little non-orc.

    Rather to be Brige's partner, and Brie, although a stupid and innocent non-orc, has a very powerful suitor.