Chapter 81

If it is said that making jam and building a house are the first tests they have to withstand after coming to Wencheng, everyone said that they are very, very willing! If there is still such a test, there is no problem with more!

    Of course, the building of houses is not done overnight, and there are many problems that need to be solved urgently.

    The survey of the construction site, the azimuth distance, the selection of construction materials, and the specific structure of the house, etc., all need to be checked.

    After all, everyone has never seen such a real house.

    Wen Lie grew up living in the countryside and was no stranger to building houses. At that time, the neighborhood was not rich. When he needed to build a new house, he would re-use the old building materials, such as bricks.

.When he was a child, he often went to help others, squatting next to the old wall that was pushed down and broken up, and shaved off the plaster or cement on the old bricks with an iron knife, and then ate at the host's house by the way.

    But there is no cement or bricks here.

    Fortunately, the replacement of cement with white powder is not a problem. The white powder is delicate and highly viscous. Wen Lie deliberately used a large amount of water to continuously pour the wall of the pottery kiln.

    But bricks are not easy to find substitutes. When building the pottery kilns, they used relatively neat and square stones with almost the same size. Because there are many rocks here, the pottery kiln is big, but in the end it is just a building. Everyone worked together, and it was not too difficult to find neat stones that could build a pottery kiln.

.However, now they have more than one hundred people, and the number of stones used to build houses is far more than that of pottery kilns. Even in the future, Wen Lie believes that they will need to build more stone buildings, and they cannot rely on this natural rough stone forever.

    Of course, Wen Lie had no better way to do this. He could only ask the orcs to search for it as much as possible.

    As for the structure of the house, Wen Lie heard that there was plenty of rain in the second half of the warm season in the Orc World, and it often rained continuously, so he decided to meet their wishes and burn the kiln again, but this time not to burn pots and tiles.

    "Wa?" Carrying a heavy tree trunk on his heavy shoulders, holding a heavy stone knife in one hand, watching the long, flat surface painted by the great wizard on the ground is convex and concave, like a wave-like square, "Use white Will it be burned out to build a house?"

.His eyes widened, he couldn't believe it, such a fragile thing, they didn't step on it with one foot? The two pottery bowls in his house, the one assigned to him, he has not dared to use it for food so far, but occasionally gets greedy and sneaks a bit, for fear that the pottery bowl will be damaged by excessive force.

    The other orcs who looked at Da Wu Gougou Momo also looked puzzled.

    Wen Lie fumbled and pinched the tiles with the beaten white mud, and explained: "This is shingles. When the time comes, the tiles and tiles will overlap and stick to the roof. You won't step on them and they won't break easily."

    Although this is the case, Wen Lie has subconsciously squeezed a bit thicker, a bit thicker and strong insurance. Although their raw materials are absolutely sufficient, their time is still very urgent. There are many things to be busy, which can reduce unnecessary waste of time. try to deduct.