Chapter 73

Wen Lie's face was alternately blue and white, and he was speechless for a while.

    Priest Xionggu was still saying: "But I guess the magical power of the great witch also has a soothing effect, so the great witch will be fine in the end." The tone was a little tentative.

    After all, the soothing effect of the beast incense is more for emotions. It only depends on the beast incense. I am afraid that Da Wu has been in a coma for more than three days now.

    To be honest, while the priest Xionggu was fortunate, he also had a guilty heart, because when he saw that he had Sirius blood in his body and was in the awakening period, he was afraid that the other party would kill all of them after awakening.

    In that meeting, Wen Lie mentioned the beast incense because he saw the two people are close, thinking that the great witch knew about Miu's situation at that time, so he wanted to tell the other party that he hoped that the other party could use the beast incense as much as possible when Patriarch Miao was overwhelmed.

    But it was stopped by Miu.

.He was terrified all the way. When he met the blood bat beast in the small valley, he saw that Miu was starting to be abnormal. While he was terrified, he heard Da Wu say that he would take Miu away. He couldn't help but persuade Mo who blocked him.

    If Miao is here, Da Wu may be fine, they will definitely be.

    After all, from the beginning to the end, the priest Xionggu was the most sober one. When things reached that point, he couldn't guarantee everyone's safety, but Dawu and Miu left, at least...they still have hope.

    Of course, by doing so, the guilt in his heart for the two will not be healed.

    Therefore, this is another reason why the priest Xionggu avoided the two.

.Priest Xionggu explained how clever as he heard, how could he fail to hear the unfinished meaning of the other party’s words, he glanced at the other party meaningfully, until he saw the other party standing upright, then said indifferently: "You said Yes, my witch power is indeed somewhat different, but after doing a blessing ceremony to help everyone heal, the recovery is a bit slow. If you have any minor injuries afterwards, I hope the priest Xionggu can help."

    What he said was true. He had been practicing witchcraft for a short time, and he really didn't have a lot of witchcraft.

    Priest Xionggu was different. He was a native priest with a strong magic power. After all, even the problems with him and Miu could be seen. Such a ready-made medicine package would be stupid if it was not used.

.Of course, Wen Lie never admits that he did this because he now looks unhappy with the old man, acting for his own sake, and waiting for an opportunity to retaliate.

    Priest Xionggu didn’t expect the great witch to expose the matter so easily, he nodded and said yes, and touched the white beard to remind the great witch-the current situation of the patriarch is because the awakening is not complete, he just needs someone to find someone. Get a good one, and you will definitely recover immediately.

    The old man's original words were too nasty, Wen Lie couldn't help holding up the stone bowl at hand and showing disrespect to the old man, and then left without looking back.

    Practice! He will let Miao, a worm-strapped fellow, practice! Don't believe that those damn tadpoles can't be killed!

    When he walked out of the cave of Xionggu priest and Jin, Wen Lie saw Miao Zheng approaching here.