Chapter 88

The little dragon beast grabbed his father's back, and saw it slipped down the opponent's neck. He couldn't help but screamed, but because it almost opened the glass shards from the two-legged beast's nest, he shut up immediately, not afraid of breaking it. The glass pierced him, and the pink tongue rolled around in his mouth, bringing them back together.

    The giant dragon eased the pain of being hit by the forelimbs from the sharp bow of the ship, and quickly stood up straight on the already short forelimbs. A pair of yellow beast pupils like searchlights looked badly at the group of uninvited guests in front of him.

    Suddenly, the tip of the dragon's nose moved slightly, and he smelled a very familiar smell...

    The fast-moving canoe was blocked by the giant dragon and was forced to stop, which also allowed the dizzy people on the ship to see the giant beast in front of it clearly.

    Everyone: "..." This must be their illusion, right?

.However, when the dragon beast's head was down and the cold beast pupils were aimed at them——

    "...The beast god is on top, is it really a dragon beast?!"

    Some non-orcs couldn't suppress this fear like a huge mountain topping, and murmured.

    With a roar, Zuo awakened the people in great surprise and fear.

    However, the orcs of the Sirius tribe, who had followed to Dongjushan and had seen dragons and beasts, felt some kind of absurd existence in the incredible.

    Ben's eyes widened, and he followed the back of the giant dragon in front of him until he stopped at the buttocks of the other side connected with the tail, where the marks of the sharp teeth biting deeply were faintly visible.

    They have seen the giant dragon in front of you! Also played!

    He saw their proud masterpiece, and the rest of the orcs of the Sirius tribe could not have found it.

.Wu roared, "How is it possible?! Why is this guy growing up so big?!"

    Obviously, when they came here a year ago, unfortunately, when they met each other, the dragon in front of them was no more than their height, but now, this guy who is three non-orcs as tall as their giant canoe, really Is it the guy who once made them leave in embarrassment? !

    And a year ago, if it hadn't been for Miao that he almost bit off the other's tail and bought them a chance to escape, I'm afraid they would have entered the other's stomach long ago!

    Now that the nightmare reappears, everyone is more afraid than before, after all, the opponent is several times stronger than before!

    Besides, there is another giant dragon next to him. It is small and looks female. Is it its female? ?

    If you bring your family with you, how can you fight this? ? ? ! !

.For a while, everyone retreated, and the brainwaves overlapped strangely with the Orcs of the Phantom Eagle Tribe. They couldn't beat them. Can't they hide?

    However, it was too late, and the dragon recognized them.

    The dragon looked up to the sky again and roared, probably because seeing the familiar two-legged beast, he felt that he was about to get revenge. The huge body jumped comically and flexibly. The giant tail swept happily, but accidentally swept to the side. The hills, so the rocks cracked more violently, and sharp stones splashed into the water one after another, causing countless waves of large and small waves, like thunder.