Chapter 127

The next morning, before Wen Lie got up, he heard someone sing magically in his ear: "Two tigers, two tigers, run fast..."

    The fear of being dominated by the "two tigers" swept over again last night, and Wen Lie's figure about to get up trembled, feeling like he was throwing a rock to his own foot.

    But the person with pentatonic tone was unconscious, sang it again, and pressed his cheek, "This is too simple, just a few sentences, and it's still a tiger, it doesn't look like..." Orcs don't know about love songs or the like. How to express the words, but Wen Lie already understands what he has not yet done.

    He quickly put on animal skins, and said: "Nothing, don't look at his lack of words, but it particularly tests people's throats, some people...he will never learn it for a lifetime!" Wen Lie was categorical.

    When Miao looked over, Wen Lie immediately gave a sincere smile.

    The orcs no longer doubted.

.I just thought to myself, this song is so simple, just sending a song like a non-orc can't reflect the identity of the partner of the other city lord, he has to find a way to give the non-orc something else.

    Flowers...and watch the sunrise...

    With predecessors in the mirror, Miao quickly thought of these two things. Since non-orcs like to listen to songs, then these two kinds of non-orcs must also like them.

    Just where should I get this flower?

    Early the next morning, Meng came to the door, hoping to start the salt transaction as soon as possible, because the salt in their tribe was running low, and they had to complete the task as soon as possible and rush back.

    Wen Lie they naturally readily agreed.

    The two parties set the location in the stone yard in front of the main road in the city, where all the stones were used up, and the orcs from Wencheng carefully paved the flat slabs, clean and tidy.

.Everyone in Wencheng hadn't seen the scene of changing salt in their own homes, and they all ran to watch.

    As they said, Wuxiang tribe brought a lot of fruits and grass.

    The animal skin bags were opened one by one, and the fruit and grass inside were poured out and spread all over the floor.

    Wen Lie beckoned, calling Tu Hejin from the crowd and motioning them to look at the grass with the knowledgeable priest Xionggu.

    When he saw it, he scratched his head, "We don’t eat all kinds of grass. The ones we exchange for you are what we often eat. Some are delicious, sweet and juicy, and some are very dry. But it's full."

    Tu squatted on the ground and glanced a few times, seeing a familiar grass, his eyes lit up immediately, "I know this! This is Wangmai, which is included in the "Plant Planting Guide" given by Dawu, you can eat it!"

.After speaking, Tu stood up and ran to his house. He learned only limited characters and couldn't understand the "Plant Planting Guide" that Da Wu gave him. However, there are pictures on it, and he has impressions of many of them. The same on the ground.

    When everyone looked over, they saw a long and thin straw stick with thick and long thumbs, and on it were small seeds clustered together.

    Meng is a bit speechless, this is what I can eat.

    They have been eating for several years, but this kind of grass is called Wangmai? They didn't know, they just screamed.

    Wen Lie was also a little surprised, this is a kind of Maigu?