Chapter 126

The two led the Wuxiang tribe through the numerous valleys and towards Wencheng, behind which was a family of dragon beasts with stubborn heads and heads.

    In this tribal battle, Miao Jing's body empowerment is more refined. With the full version of the empowerment practice provided by Wen Lie, he can make breakthroughs in just a few days.

    The obvious contrast is that he used to avoid the edge of the dragon beast, relying on wisdom to win, and now it is the same family who can't beat him.

    If you can't beat an orc, you can only be beaten by him. Fortunately, the orc has thick skin and didn't play with people.

    The Wuxiang Orcs saw the two getting along with the Dragon Beast like this, and they doubted their eyes, "You have subdued the Dragon Beast?!"

    Wen Lie smiled modestly, "It's just a friend."

."Gudong", the Wuxiang Orc swallowed his saliva, felt his wound healed by him in an instant, and began to feel dizzy.

    Sirius bloodline awakened person, priest of destiny, dragon beast.

    Wencheng, this mother wants to be the boss of the entire continent!

    After hearing about everything that happened in the vulture tribe, and Wencheng holding many non-orcs and empowering stones, they would almost kneel for these two people! !

    The beast god is on top, is this really not they are dreaming?

    When they were dizzy and followed the two into Wencheng, the suspicion of the Wuxiang tribe became even more serious.

    What did they see?

    This tall, big and sturdy house made of stone is even more beautiful than that of the Vulture Tribe, with a layer of white stuff on it, and it looks smooth and tidy.

.The white and bright things that the people in Wencheng held in their hands were not the things that the great witch and the patriarch next to him, oh no, the city lord, did they bring them to the Vulture Tribe? They had touched it. It was light and slippery, and could hold a lot of things. They thought it was a rare thing they heard about the city, and they used it to exchange salt for the vulture tribe, but how could everyone here have it? ! It looks much more than what they have seen before!

    Also, this Wencheng is really big, and the road in the middle is not so much a road as a big square, so there is no problem in putting their entire tribe down. The areas on both sides of the avenue are even bigger. The rows of neat and beautiful houses in front of them block their sight. They can't see more, but they can see farther high terrain.

    There is a piece of green on one side, is that grass? ?

    On the other side, there are two flat houses that seem to be smoking? Is it on fire? .Why don't these people save? !

    The hearts of the Wuxiang tribe orcs were turbulent, but the people in Wencheng who had heard the news were cheering around their great witch and the city lord, and there was no time to take care of them.

    Chong, Nora, and Xionggu priests rushed over and joined the crowd to welcome the two.

    Look around for a week, "Why aren't they here? Are these people?"

    "They are too slow, let's come back first." Miao said, "These are here for salt."

    Meng hurriedly introduced himself, "Yes, we are from Wuxiang tribe, not far from Wencheng, and we are here to change salt." He looked around, "You, don't you have other orcs to change salt?"