Chapter 87

At night, in the middle of the stone field, a bonfire was lit. Pieces of fish meat marinated in a small amount of salt water were wrapped in fan cane stems and leaves by non-orcs, some put on wooden sticks, grilled directly on the fire, and some were smeared The thick and uniform white powder mud was stretched into the fire.

    The salty aroma of the salt, the mellow and mellow cotton hemp of the fan vine, mixed with the fresh aroma of the meat itself and the fatness of the fat, make people can't help but drool.

    When the fish is grilled and mature, it will be burnt and crispy.

    The fish meat wrapped in the white mud did not disappoint everyone, knocking on the dry and hard shell, the fragrance locked in the mud came out, the oil and water squeezed out at high temperature floated on the surface of the fish, white and translucent. .Layers of slightly yellowed fan cane stems and leaves, white as snowy white powder shell, layered and interacted, so that the center of the fish is like a shellfish that has been pried open, unique and delicious.

    If it was in the past, the orcs would never let go of the opportunity to taste delicious food, but now, there is another more important thing that captures their minds.

    In the center of the stone field, where the other half was lit by a bonfire, a flat boulder was used as the arena for intense duel.

    The prize is the twenty sets of bows and arrows held up by stakes beside the ring.

    Two orcs on the stage, you come and go, are fighting fiercely, the audience is full of rushes, and the roar of the orcs resounds through most of the valley.

    Do not use animal form, rely solely on human form to compete skill, strength, observation and judgment.

    And... how cunning.

.After an orc was kicked to the ground, Wen Lie who had been observing the competition took a bite of the tender fish, stood up, raised his hand to give a sound instruction, and shouted: "Che and wild competition, wild victory!"

    "It's not fair!! Wild him makes trouble!!"

    Qi is a young orc who is not a few years older than Zhan, and his eyes are red with anger when he sees Ye with a grin and excitement taking a horn bow and arrows in a bag of animal skins from the stake. He always called Luo Fei's name when he was fighting!!"

    Luo Fei is a healthy and sunny non-orc. At this time, he was fighting with his friends on the stone field, grabbing fish to eat. When he heard this, he choked with a mouthful of fish in his mouth, and suddenly coughed, his wheat-colored face coughed. famous.

    The orcs yelled weirdly, "Oh," "If you don't, you can't do it! Don't talk about people who are not orcs!"

."What's the matter with non-orcs? He's been a fan of others a long time ago! Hey, the brat is in heat for the first time, he must be unable to bear it!"

    Qi's face immediately flushed like Luo Fei, "Shut up, Ba! You old Luo beast who hasn't touched even a non-orc!!"

    The orcs underneath suddenly laughed and laughed.

    However, there are also those who are concerned about the situation. "The Great Witch said, no matter what the method is, the orc who can win the fight is a good orc."

    "Yes, the great witch also said that when fighting a beast, no one is waiting for you to distract!"

    "If you lose, you lose. It depends on how I beat the guy opposite!" said another group of people on stage.