Chapter 18

Magic power is something that every servant priest and even priests dream of.

    Just like the bloodline talent that the orcs can awaken with a very small probability.

    Only the darling of God can have such unique luck.

    For a while, the faces of the orcs present were a little distorted.

    Wen Lie, what kind of shit luck is this non-orc?

    The orcs don't know what shit luck is, but it doesn't prevent them from understanding themselves at this time.

    Miao recovered from this incredible guess early in the morning, squinting his eyes and asking Wen Lie: "Do you want us to help you intercede?"

    Indeed, as a "sinner" in Wen Lie, he said out of the air that he had awakened the power of magic, not to mention the priests and patriarchs, anyone from the tribe would sneer at it.

.So, the non-orcs just helped the show, just to prove the fact that their magic power is awakened, and then let them testify, so as to avoid this campfire feast hunting?

    I have to say, pay attention to playing well.

    However, he exchanged a look with Tu, who was equally moved on the side, and Miao smiled rather than smiled: "Priest Wuya only recognizes the witch power awakener of the Sirius tribe, and you," he smiled clearly, but Wen Lie I felt that the other person’s eyes were full of chills, “Foreigners are not worthy of the magical power bestowed by God.”

    Wen Lie didn't understand what Miao was talking about at first. At this moment, when he saw him mention witch power, he suddenly realized that the strange eyes of these people were not shocked by his healing methods, but because of the illusory witch power?

    But then, his heart was stunned, and he looked at Miu, "What do you mean?"

.Miao Dang, he really didn’t understand, patted his face, and kindly explained: "The Uya priest has the power of witchcraft bestowed by the gods, and there is also a skill called'moving witches', which can deceive and deceive the gods to obtain witches Powerful evil person," Miao slid his fiery and rough big hand on the non-orc's neck, and squeezed the non-orc's white neck, "imposing the punishment of deprivation of magic power."

    "Hiss! Deprived of... magic power, people..."

    "Will meet the beast god." Miao smiled grimly and gloated.

    Looking at Wen Lie was like looking at a poor white-haired beast who was stupidly throwing himself into a trap.

    TMD.

    Wen Lie squeezed his fist, his index finger and middle finger squeezed his thumb into a "quack". For a while, he didn't know whether he was cursing this wicked savage world or the evil orc holding his neck.

    He felt that the people here were quite foolish.

.Taking a deep breath, he understood that his current situation had changed from a high giver to a passive little pitiful. Following the big hand of the orc, he turned his face away, and said with an expression on his face: "Don't tell the priest."

    Wen Lie couldn't laugh after he hadn't succeeded.

    The so-called "priest talent" was used to get what he wanted to break into the reformer's interior, but it was not the admired picture he imagined. This gap made Xiao Young too depressed.

    Miao seemed to be in a happy mood, and squeezed the soft back of the non-orc's neck, "Then just follow us."

    He changed his mind, but at any rate it was he who took pains to save it, and it would be boring to kill him again. What's more, this hapless magical power is so powerful, it's a pity that it's gone.