Chapter 43

He quickly clicked on the guide screen.

    In the mouse gray beast, the cumulative transaction volume is 458, and the cumulative transaction transformation currency is 1374.

    What is he changing?

    After thinking about it, he clicked the search icon and muttered honey water silently.

    Searching there popped up a line of words: honey water, 10 grams of 100 transformation coins.

    Wenlie's eyes widened suddenly.

    After making sure that he had not counted the wrong zero or reversed the zero, he couldn't help cursing inwardly.

    Cheating!

    What can he buy at such a high price!

    Over there, the orcs on both sides who were dissatisfied with each other started arguing again through the "38 line" drawn by Wen Lie.

    "Mother! Why give you honey?! Whoever grabs it counts!"

    "you!".The beasts of the little bear tribe are so popular that their noses are crooked, and they want to kill the shameless group of orcs on the opposite side, "It's the tailed beast we found first!"

    The people in the bear tribe were extremely angry and felt embarrassed.

    Obviously it was the tail thorn beast they found, but when they led the tail thorn beast out and finally eliminated it, they came back and found that the honey water had been stolen!

    They went to grab it, but they hadn't grabbed it yet. Although they were orcs with a less powerful combat effectiveness, the desire to win in their bones still made them feel that they couldn't live up to their face.

    What's more, what they encountered was still such a group of rogues, and it was impossible to reason with them.

    "Honeywater is so precious, you want to swallow it alone? Then fight again!" a young bear orc cried.

    They can make concessions for everything else, but honey can't do it!

.When Zuo and the others heard this, they immediately started gearing up, and the little bear tribe was unwilling to show weakness, and the atmosphere on both sides began to become full of taste again, and they were about to fight again.

    "Stop it! I have honey!"

    Wen Lie is almost speechless to these unorganized and undisciplined orcs. In China, three-year-old cubs know that they have to listen to the teacher. They are not as good as three-year-old cubs!

    But Wen Lie also understood that not only the orcs he came into contact with, but also the entire continent of orcs, the disciplined organization did not exist.

    The imperfect or even complete lack of the institutional system is the most fundamental reason why the orcs cannot regulate their behavior.

    After all, like Miu, there are very few who can easily make the orcs surrender.

    The vast majority of orcs need to be bound by rules.

.He sighed secretly, and it seemed that this issue had to be put on the agenda. If he could not organize these orcs well, the promise Miao gave him would be nothing but empty words.

    Wenlie shouted out a word, and all the orcs, including the wild, looked towards Wenlie.

    He still has honey? ?