Chapter 60

Ye was taken aback, then he was embarrassed, and said: "They, they haven't come back yet."

    Haven't come back yet?

    Everyone in the Sirius tribe was taken aback. Where can the non-orcs in the tribe not stay in the tent?

    Perceiving their doubts, Ye was even more embarrassed, not knowing how to speak.

    While hesitating, a group of tall and thin non-orcs rushed over from the other side of the hill. The headed man ran into the tribe quickly, and when he saw someone in front of him, his eyes lit up and shouted: " Come and help! There is a black beast behind!"

    More than a dozen non-orcs ran to this side together, bringing up a piece of flying snow, as if the falling snow was still on them. After the non-orc's dashing figure, the stupid figure of the wild beast began to slowly appear.

.The lonely black beast seemed to have gone mad, chasing the group of people in front of him, his roar of anger spread far away from his mouth full of fangs.

    Ye seemed to be very familiar with this situation, roared, and immediately turned into a beast and rushed up.

    It's just that although he is brave and brave, his figure is quite different from the huge black beast, which is obviously invincible.

    Probably because Luoxue blocked his vision, the non-orcs did not see Wen listed them clearly. Seeing that only the wild rushed over, the other orcs were still standing stupidly, just roaring, "Mother, you group of beasts! Don't come and help?!"

    Zuo and the others were also going to help. Seeing that the black beast had rushed in front of them, they quickly took off their vests and turned into beasts to help.

.In fact, with their combat power, a black beast and two orcs can win, but seeing the non-orcs of the bear tribe is here, of course the orcs will not let go of this opportunity for performance. After transforming into a beast, almost At the same time, the orcs rushed over like a meteor.

    The top ten orcs just bit a black beast with wounds all over his body, his body torn like a sieve, before he stopped his mouth.

    It’s actually fast to say that it’s too late. After solving a black beast, it’s just the time for the group of non-orcs to stay aside for a while. They just panted and looked up, suddenly a little dumbfounded. When will the orcs of their tribe change. Is it so fierce? ?

    No, that's not right, this mother's is not an orc of their tribe!

    When they finally saw the animal shapes of the orcs, the non-orcs were completely confused.

    The black beast fell in a pool of blood that had fainted, completely dead.

.But the people present didn’t bother about it. The non-orc headed by them stood not far away and watched. They had been hiding behind the corpse of the black beast and transformed into a human form before they reacted as if they were just behind the corpse. The 鹹 who came out asked, "You are the orcs brought by the great witch?! From the wolf tribe? Are you looking for the priest now?"

    He finished the question without waiting for the answer, and turned his head around among the standing people. He had heard that the great witch who was coming to their tribe was a young non-orc.

    But when his eyes rolled around, how could he see a young non-orc who had just grown up? The servant priest beside the great witch?

    When he looked over, the little non-orc smiled at him slightly, white and tender, and even smaller.