Chapter 51

Everyone nodded in a daze. The wolf knew that some of the things worn on the neck of the black-toothed priest were carved with the appearance of a sirius.

    However, even if the deep stripes on the bones are so exquisite, they won’t be like this one on the ground. They just look at it, and they can see that they are the prototype of their tribe orcs. The big witch randomly used a small white The eyes of the stones, in the firelight, glowed with a cold and fierce light, which made people feel chills.

    "Orc. Wolf Totem."

    They never thought that they would be so close to them.

    Not long ago, they were still excited about what the Great Witch was about to teach them words, but now they can easily see it, but they feel a little untrue.

    Are they really dreaming?

.The next second, the great witch broke their sluggishness with a word.

    "It's better to hit the sun instead of choosing a day. Let's start learning today. Cut out this sharp stake first. I will teach you a word or two in the rest of the time. Start with your name, do you want?"

    "Yes! Yes!"

    One after another roar sounded, it seems that whoever roars loudly can learn first.

    The orcs completed the task assigned by Wenlie at an unprecedented speed, and began to stare at Wenlie eagerly.

    Wen Lie hesitated between Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese, and decided to teach them simplified Chinese. Chinese evolved from pictographs, and the pictographic traces have not been changed. Although the traces of traditional Chinese are heavier and easier for the orcs Deepen the understanding when studying, but the same, the strokes are also complicated.

    Simplified Chinese is relatively simple.

.After deciding on the simplification, Wen Lie translated the names of everyone present based on the pronunciation of the orc language. At first, he wrote on the ground. As a result, some orcs got too close and accidentally touched the words, which was blurred.

    Wen Lie didn't say anything yet, the person whose name was confused was the first to jump up, a hateful face of his own cub being pulled by the tail, and he was beaten when he caught the culprit.

    After finally persuading him, Wen Lie had to write on the tall rock wall that would not be touched by the beasts at the request of the orcs, and let them choose their own location.

.At the beginning, the orcs were still very restrained. They carefully asked the big witch to write to their satisfaction. Later, some asked to write it in a large size so that they could draw it by themselves. Later, the other orcs who were crowded with no place, just Wen Lie was asked to write higher and larger, and in the end, some orcs even wanted to hold Wen Lie and ask him to write his name on the top.

    Naturally, this orc's request was not fulfilled, because before his paw touched Wenlie, he was kicked severely by Miu, "You can touch it so high?"

    The orc's chattering, even after thinking about it, finally disappeared.

    Some wanted to learn to paint, but Wen Lie didn't discourage their enthusiasm. He drew a larger wolf sketch on the stone wall and asked them to paint after they could write their names.

    As for the degree to which they can learn, it depends on their talents.

.But the orcs were very good-hearted. After Wen Lie found them a spacious stone wall and wrote their names, they actively took the charcoal and began to write on the ground.