Chapter 113

They got together here, but the verbal abuse became more and more intense.

    At the beginning, naturally, no one dared to choke, but they killed the vulture tribe group of beasts a number of times in their hearts, cursing them to be dragged into the endless abyss by the beast gods and die miserably.

    But there are also bloody orcs who scolded on the spot and led people to leave.

    They are driven to the point of no retreat by the wild beasts, and they cannot imagine giving the orcs of their own tribe to such a group of people. Anyone who has a bit of a brain will know that the vulture tribe will never treat their people kindly. Zhengzheng placed in front of him.

    The rest were so resentful that they were so agitated, they were completely violent, and they were willing to go, but they were unwilling to exchange people for salt. This is a fair deal, and the vulture tribe can't find them trouble because of this matter.

.These people are right, how boring is Secretary to care about these little shrimps? I didn't expect these small tribes, as long as they have formed an interest relationship with a few big tribes, and use absolute benefits to contain them, are they afraid that these small tribes will not be obedient?

    So he didn't mind seeing people leaving. After all, he wanted to deliver meat to them. Can he stop them?

    Wen Lie smiled when he saw it, and he whispered to Miao: "We will go out to find them tonight."

    The non-orc’s expression is a little bit bad, like a little beast who decided to steal meat to eat. It’s cunning, and Miao’s heart is instantly hit. I want to be satisfied with everything the other party wants. They repeatedly agreed, and analyzed: "For half a day, It's enough for them to get to where they are, just to find something to do for those guys."

.Of course, there are still many people who choose to stay in the vulture tribe. Among those people, some have been informed beforehand and have brought the "useless" people in the tribe. Some have prey in their hands and want to exchange them. A small part of those who eat salt are hesitant. They refuse to hand over the non-orcs, but the remnant beasts and old people in the tribe...

    Looking for someone to send away the people from the Ocelot, Liger, and Sirius tribes, Si Zheng was about to warn the following people a few words, and suddenly an orc came in, whispered a few words to him, and then kept paying attention to the smell there. They saw that Si's face changed suddenly, and he pushed away the non-orcs beside him, turned around and hurriedly left with the orcs.

    Looking at the opponent's sprinting figure, Miao narrowed his eyes, "That orc has empowerment."

    "What? They? Are you sure?"

.Miao twitched the corners of his mouth. "That guy does, too," referring to Si. "I said yesterday that you have to lie down for a few days if you don't die. This guy is alive and kicking so quickly."

    He took the non-orcs into his arms and made a gesture with the people in Wencheng behind him. He bypassed the crowd and followed quietly, "We chased up, maybe we will find out."

    Wen Lie fainted, and hurriedly grabbed the other's shoulder, "Don't mess around."

    Miao dismissed, "Weak into such an empowerment, it is better to assist them."

    Wen Lie was a little settled, but it was still a little messy, as if he was stunned by someone.

    He doesn't worry about the other party's empowerment, after all, this thing is not his or the original guide, but the original existence of the Orc Continent.