Chapter 47

Wen Lie looked in the direction of Miu's fingers.

    I saw a small cluster of palm-high brown and white...mushrooms in the corner ventilation.

    Wen Lie walked over quickly and looked intently, and found that it was indeed a mushroom, with an off-white umbrella handle and a coin-sized brown umbrella cover. It looked a bit like a columnar mushroom, which is commonly known as the tea tree mushroom.

    Wen Lie pulled one out and observed it carefully. It was preliminarily determined that it was non-toxic. He folded the umbrella handle, and there was white secretion flowing out from the fracture, and a faint fragrance floated out of it. It smelled good. .

    He couldn't control his excitement, tilted his head and said to Miao: "Maybe you can eat it!"

    God knows how much he missed the days when he was vegetarian every day.

    He thought about it, and sacrificed a question-and-answer ticket to identify the attributes of this fungus.

.The guide shows: Green Stone Mushroom, also known as Qingtian Mushroom, alien mutant fungus, strong vitality, special grade, long in the crevices of ventilated caves, fear of light, like shade, normal state is brown on the top and white on the bottom, can be eaten raw, tastes cotton The hemp is fresh and salty, turns green when heated, and has a sweet and refreshing taste.

    ...

    Wen Lie was silent.

    Three seconds later.

    Damn it! !

    Pick it up! arrive! precious! NS!

    He didn't even do a simple cleaning, so he stuffed the mushrooms in his hands into his mouth. A slightly salty and numb sensation came from the depths of his taste, and Wen Lie's tongue was drunk.

    After eating the same meat strips for so many days, I finally came up with a unique and salty taste!

    The key is that the guide says that this mushroom will turn green when heated, and the taste will become sweet. Isn’t that it can be eaten as a green vegetable?

.And Miao is right, the little bear tribe eats grass, not only eating grass, they also like to eat sweets!

    Isn't this kind of mushroom tailor-made for them? !

    Wen Lie couldn't help but think of the servant priest named Brie of the Sirius tribe. His good luck could not be due to the "blessing of blessing" from the other party, right?

    Seeing the non-orcs, Miao didn't even look at it, and swallowed the gray and autumn grass with his bright eyes. He suddenly became a little nervous, "Why are you eating indiscriminately?"

    He grabbed a handful of that kind of grass and put it in his hand to take a closer look. After taking a closer look, Miao was taken aback. How could it look a bit like that?

    So ugly.

    He frowned, a little regretful just showing it to the non-orc.

    How could he eat this kind of stuff so happy?

.But looking at the non-orc's calm face, it seemed that he hadn't thought of anything else. Miao pushed his cheeks, and suddenly felt a little boring.

    He touched it again, how could he feel so familiar?

    Gee.

    It's actually that!

    He used it to wipe sticks yesterday!